PDA

View Full Version : REAL OR NOT! WATCH OUT

Fishin Phil
07-19-2006, 06:50 AM
I copied and pasted the bu blocker web site and my computer said there was a virus alert on the web page. My computer was fine until I opened that page. I did remove the threat but you need to BEWARE!

BWE Moderator
07-19-2006, 07:22 AM
I removed the link, but can't seem to rmove the poll.

I seem to remove a couple spam posts before work and then again after. If they post just after I leave, they remain up for some time. If someone would like to admit looking at this board way more than they should throughout the day, maybe I can give them the access to delete this crap. These people register on the board, post a link, and never look back. I have asked Greg to make some registration changes to make it a little tougher on them. Hopefully something changes soon, as it really brings this site down. If you are interested in helping keep it clean, let me know.

Andy

Gettinuglysson
07-19-2006, 10:04 AM
in my current job i look at this site a few times a day. usually 4-5 during my 8 hour shift that starts around 7am and goes for 8 hours. i'm not sure how much longer i'll be working here, but i'd be willing to delete the crap until i get a new job.

Siebler
07-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Andy i check the boards very frequently atleast when im not at work. I have lots of moderater and admin experience on several different systems as well. If you dont find anybody id be willing to gheelp out.

rippin lips
07-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Andy. I am a PC tech/ Network admin, i'll help out if ya need too.