PDA

View Full Version : People suck... truck broke into

YakMedic
08-19-2011, 04:37 PM
I know this isn't fishing related other than I won't be fishing this weekend now. My wife drove my truck to work and left her purse inside. This was enticing to some opportunistic Dick who broke out a window to steal her purse. The dumbass used our credit cards to pay his cell phone bill along with some other stuff so the cops should get him pretty quick.

So instead of fishing this weekend I get to deal with all our creditors freezing accounts and disputing charges. Need to get my truck fixed, I already went to DMV to get her a new license, that was fun.

Just needed to vent.:banghead::banghead:

JOSER85
08-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Sorry to hear that!!!!!
Fishing should make you feel better tho! does for me:reel:

But how stupid can you be to pay your cell phone bill with a stolen CC.
when the cops see the transaction there only going to be able to see
your full name
address
SSN Unless your mexican and leave in Arizona have have about 10 of them (i'm mexican so I can get away with saying that LOL)

Good luck with everything

mtnbykr2
08-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Sorry to hear that!!!!!
Fishing should make you feel better tho! does for me:reel:

But how stupid can you be to pay your cell phone bill with a stolen CC.
when the cops see the transaction there only going to be able to see
your full name
address
SSN Unless your mexican and leave in Arizona have have about 10 of them (i'm mexican so I can get away with saying that LOL)

Good luck with everything
I agree...but it will be fun to find out who the guy is when they do catch him....:boxing:

wiredantz
08-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Sorry to hear about your truck.

I had my radio stolen once, it sucked the cops didn't even come. they practically said who cares...

jorluivil
08-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Come anyway...I'll pay your entry and split bait with you

YakMedic
08-19-2011, 05:33 PM
I still may make it I'm just not committing to anything yet. I have a lot of stuff to do tonight. I already started changing the locks to my house since they have all of our keys and address.

I wont know for sure until tommorow if I'm going but I'm gonna need to de stress somehow.

mtnbykr2
08-19-2011, 06:37 PM
I will pitch in for ya, you need to go...:reel:

YakMedic
08-19-2011, 07:05 PM
I will pitch in for ya, you need to go...:reel:

It's not a money issue, its just a busy weekend now. I got a lot done tonight so hopefully I finish tomorrow and still make it.

467echo
08-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Bummer, had to help someone with the same problerm today. Wasn't in Rancho Bernardo was it?

Whizz Bang
08-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Bummer, had to help someone with the same problerm today. Wasn't in Rancho Bernardo was it?

I Keep forgetting Eric that you are one of those dirty tow truck drivers, you seem so nice.:D

YakMedic
08-19-2011, 10:20 PM

No, it was nowhere close. Happened in Victorville

yaksailor
08-20-2011, 04:42 PM
YakMedic, if it makes you feel any better, my wife did the same thing TWICE!:mad:

The second time was at Tajiguas parked on the PCH. We came back to our car seeing the guy in the act of breaking and entering. I got a picture of the perp as he drove off.

Miraculously, he got caught doing the same thing and thrown in jail. Believe it or not, I submitted the window/door/lock bill and he paid for it!