PDA

View Full Version : lookin for a couple rods...

fishsouthcounty
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
so im probably buying 2 Sealines...1 X20SHA and 1 X30SHA. See everyone talking about how great they are for kayak fishing figure id give em a shot and saw a pretty good deal on the pair. Anyway, im essentially looking for anyone thats got some rods that would be good to pair them with...Fish Dana mostly for halibut and bass and i guess see what this summer holds. Mostly just looking for something that i can pair up with these reels to have on the kayak and not worry to much about and i can have to let friends borrow when we fish Dana Wharf. Looking to spend like 50-60 a rod maybe?

Also looking to get into a new kayak. Sold my Stealth12 the other day and went to check out trinidudes prowlerT13 all the way up off Rosecrans and to say the least i was disappointed with what i thought i was checking out. If any good deals arise ill take em. Otherwise im gonna save a bit more cash and hopefully buy a new OK Trident13 from Andy in about 2 months.

MVC
04-02-2012, 06:53 PM
I have a Shimano Tallus 7 foot TLC 70MA 14-25. It is in good shape. They retail for $120.00 and I would sell for $60.00. Guaranteed for life at Shimano. I have caught alot of halibut with this rod.