PDA

View Full Version : dana point question???

kenishere
10-01-2006, 08:53 PM
i was so happy to find this site and forum, lots of great info and fishing pics, learned lots........loved it!!!!!!

now this site seems to be overflowing with trash and ads, very disappointing.

is there somthing we can do to help get this back to a fishing forum?

Also, where can one find more info on dana point kayak fishing?

dgax65
10-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Don't blame the forum for the trash. They have several spammers a day register and post this BS. The moderators have been pretty good about deleting this crap as it comes up. Unfortunately, I think that some of the moderators are fishing in Mexico this week and are unable to clean up the site as often as they usually do.

kenishere
10-02-2006, 07:32 PM
thanks for the reply, i in no way would blame the forum, i love this site. i look forward to a good daily dose.

i just hope all goes well in Mexico and we get lots of pics and stories from the powers that be.

im still hoping for some good dana point info.

guess i didnt appreciate what a good job the moderators do.

keep up the good work when you get back.......

Dean Machine
10-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Fishing is usually better in La Jolla. :lol: You can usually get some reports on Dana Point through www.fishingnetwork.net website.

psudocromis
10-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Theres dana reports time to time on many of the diffrent boards... this one, plasticnavy.com, allkayakfishing.com, saltwaterbastards.com, or the dana kayak fishing mafia site... kayakfishingmafia.com

kenishere
10-07-2006, 12:26 PM
thanks guys, i appreciate the responses and do agree with the la jolla comment, although dana is much closer for me. sometimes you just need a quick fix. :wink:

computerguy
10-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi Guys

I like http://www.kayaksportfishing.com

I think you see few more dana point reports here.

Good luck

- Jeff