PDA

View Full Version : 9-9-05 submission

DONIGAN
09-10-2005, 01:37 PM
With all these posts recently and an ankle surgery looming in my near future (3 days), I decided to try something different this time since most of the big tails have been caught way out. Being my 10th trip all year ( :cry: ) I am not in great yaking shape and was looking for a shortcut to the usual spot. Jimi and I launched from Marine street at 5:30 to some small beach breakers until we decided to launch :evil: . We had a set roll in through the darkness that almost killed us. Anyway, we made it out alright and had no problem making bait but a problem keeping our electronics working correctly. We got hit a few times on greenies early but nothing stuck. 8:30 rolls around and i decided to get an arm workout throwing the iron around. Sure enough a nice boil comes out of he kelp and nail the tady 45. She hung in the kelp for 5 or so minutes, nothing some 25# cuda couldnt handle. Which reminds me... I have been reading lots of testimonials on spectra line (which i have on my live bait reels), but would put Cuda line right up there with it! Any agree? I had some 20# cuda last year when i fished Vallarta and it handled a 65# rooster with ease. Anyway, the tail came in @ 12#. Little but mighty! Hopefully I can get back on the water before the season dry's!
http://images.snapfish.com/34495%3B4723232%7Ffp64%3Dwp%3E2334%3D%3B68%3D656%3 DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9%3B%3B%3A9276wp1lsi

p.s. I am not sure why i am having picture posting issues all of the sudden.. help!... :roll:
DONIGAN

DONIGAN
09-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Sorry, i forgot the tape measure shot... :? I had an Japanese friend at the house that couldnt wait to cut it up! :twisted:

DONIGAN

WCW Moderator
09-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Ryan,
need the tape to submit. We have had a few previous submissions that were not allowed, rules is rules. Sorry.