PDA

View Full Version : DFG comishioner fired

MrPatrick
08-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Just heard he was let go and replaced by Kellogg.
The assault continues!

bus kid
08-08-2012, 11:09 AM
what a load of crap!

http://www.mercurynews.com/science/ci_21257380/mountain-lion-hunter-may-be-removed-president-california (http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0808/California-Fish-and-Game-official-removed-after-killing-cougar)

boxturtle
08-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Just gotta laugh at this one

mtnbykr2
08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Yeah you can't laugh at all the fricken wacko enviros, and politicians, that believe this is ok...
the same wackos and over paid under worked, politicians that are in the process of running this state right into the toilet as we speak...:mad:

boxturtle
08-08-2012, 12:46 PM
I gave up on California when Brown got re elected. Don't people remember?

tacmik
08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Hard to remember anything from that time period. I sorta remember somebody called Moonbeam Brown. he lived in an apt. slept on a mattress on the floor with some singer called Linda Ronstadt. :eek:

mtnbykr2
08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
No s#!t...really, what do you think about this fricken circus....
Make sure to vote them all out in November, at least it will be a new set of bullshiters in office, but maybe, just maybe, someone or a few might just get it right...but in the meantime, let's just keep fuCENSOREDg them back, make sure to donate, when you can, to United Anglers, and "Keep America Fishing.org" everyone on this board should already be a member...hint hint, we gotta keep up the good fight....:the_finger:
ok, stepping down now...:leaving:

Dirty Curti
08-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Hard to remember anything from that time period. I sorta remember somebody called Moonbeam Brown. he lived in an apt. slept on a mattress on the floor with some singer called Linda Ronstadt. :eek:

Oh shit! I thought this was a bad dream I had.:banghead::sleep:

Mongo Johnson
08-09-2012, 05:50 AM
http://www.fgc.ca.gov/images/kellogg.gif
Jim Kellogg, of Discovery Bay, was appointed to the Commission on January 31, 2002, to complete the term of the position vacated by former Commissioner Richard Thieriot. He was reappointed on March 28, 2006 to a six year term. He was reappointed on April 10, 2012 to another six year term. Growing up in the Bay Area James W. Kellogg is a native Californian who has spent thirty eight years with the (UA) United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada. He was first elected to full time office with the Steamfitters Local Union 342 in 1976.
Jim has devoted his entire adult life to helping people and doing whatever possible to provide the best working environment and conditions that the particular times would bear for the people he represents. He has been recognized many times over for his leadership abilities and has gained the respect and admiration of everyone who has had the opportunity to interface with him.
In 1992, Jim went to work for the International and currently is the International Representative in charge of California and Hawaiian Islands for the UA.
He is a strong supporter of education and heavily promotes union apprenticeship and journeyman training programs and has been rewarded for those efforts by having two schools in Northern California named after him. He is the founder of the California Native American Apprenticeship Initiative.
After years of community service and serving on many statewide labor boards and committees, Jim in January 1999 was appointed by Governor Gray Davis to the powerful California Transportation Commission and served as Chairman in 2000. He has also been appointed by Governor Davis to the California Fish and Game Commission, the Commission on Building for the 21st Century, and the California State Work Force Investment Board. He serves on the Board of Directors for the California Residence Foundation, Board of Directors Contra Costa College Foundation, Board of Directors for the Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America, Board of Directors for the America on the Move Foundation, and is the labor representative on the oversight committee for Contra Costa County's "Shaping Our Future" project. He serves on the Executive Board of the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Posse and is Vice President of the California State Building & Construction Trades Council. He is a member of California Waterfowl Association, Outdoor Sportsmen's Coalition of California, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, California Deer Association, Ducks Unlimited, California State Sheriff's Association and is a lifetime member of the California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation.
His term on the Commission expires January 15, 2018.

bus kid
08-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Kellogg looks great on paper but time will tell, I bet if he kills anything you wont see pics of it.

bellcon
08-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Kellogg looks great on paper but time will tell, I bet if he kills anything you wont see pics of it.

Sounds like you two have something in common...
(or have you never actually killed anything from the kayak?)

Couldn't resist:D

bus kid
08-09-2012, 07:21 AM

Linda Ronstadt, I used to listen to her while I was in the womb.

Sounds like you two have something in common...
(or have you never actually killed anything from the kayak?)

Couldn't resist:D

Take it easy there Tanto. Can I borrow your camera next time I go out?

bellcon
08-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Tanto? (how did you know I collect knives?)

as far as the camera, sure anytime.:cheers1:

bus kid
08-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Tanto? (how did you know I collect knives?)

as far as the camera, sure anytime.:cheers1:

Duh you live in Pedro,
Thanks for the camera, make sure there's film it too please.:D