PDA

View Full Version : LJ Fourth Time is the Charm!

KatFish
08-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Well went to LJ today and water was so nice! Got to see a huge pod of dolphins and a whale! Hubby got a short clip of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpD0XMXY0c&feature=youtu.be

The kid caught her first barracuda.

(I use a laundry bag to put my keeper fish in)

So I giver her my laundry bag to put her fish in because she wanted to carry it on her yak and she looks at me and says mom so where are you going to put your fish?

I respond....in the bag silly she looked at me with a weird look and said but mom the bag is FULL!!!! Ok now we all know there was PLENTY of room in the bag but it was too cute not to giggle and just let her be : ) I on the other hand got SKUNKE, but had some nice bites.

So coming in today I DIDNT eat shit! No bump on the head or near drownings and not even soaking wet. Gotta love it :luxhello: It was an awesome day of fishing. We were going to go fish the harbor tomorrow but the dogs have a grooming apt I forgot about : ( cuz the hubby owes a kid a big butt she caught a 33in+ last week he gaffed it and went to put it on his game clip (but it got stuck under his seat) for her and the M-f---er was strong and jumped right off so the rest of her day she pouted that her fish got away and she didn't want to fish anymore :mad: I told her there are lots of fish in the sea and sometimes you loose one to get a bigger one next time : ) P.S. hubby cooked some of the cuda to see if we would like it and sure enough it was pretty tasty! SUCKS HES ALLERGIC to fish :( Do don't toss the cuda if you havent tried it yet!

Cbad Mike
08-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Nice pics. Congratulations to them on the fish. I just wrote a post about eating Barracuda the other day. I'm glad you had a safe day on the water without any bumps or bruises. :D
:cheers1:

Mike

KatFish
08-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Nice pics. Congratulations to them on the fish. I just wrote a post about eating Barracuda the other day. I'm glad you had a safe day on the water without any bumps or bruises. :D
:cheers1:

Mike

Yup safe and sound :) your neighbor must not know alot about fishing it's hit or miss. Just because you come home empty handed doesn't mean you didn't catch anything just means NOTHING worth keeping! You don't need to prove yourself to anyone!