PDA

View Full Version : San Quintin trip?

bigbarrels
09-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Anybody want to head to San Quintin Oct 6-10? Just got a call tonight and three of my shifts at work were dropped which gave me 6 days off :D So might have to head back down to Baja.......I know a sweet camp site or could do the Old Mill. I also know a perfect hotel for 50.00 per night in the perfect location. Travel on the 6th.....fish the 7th,8th, 9th, and return on the 10th.... let me know if interested. I still need to run it by my wife but she is a busy grad student with no time for me:D

jorluivil
09-26-2012, 05:01 AM
If I could.............

FLORIDA BOY!
09-26-2012, 10:17 PM
If I could Again!!!! Wish I could again!!!You should buy one of those pads @ you know where. You know that place that had all those properties for sale. I guess thats for retirement.Tom called it we all came back with WSB!

bigbarrels
09-27-2012, 03:52 AM
If I could Again!!!! Wish I could again!!!You should buy one of those pads @ you know where. You know that place that had all those properties for sale. I guess thats for retirement.Tom called it we all came back with WSB!

yeah, Mike, I have been thinking about a place down there:D I have come to the conclusion, right before I read this post, that I can camp for free or pay for the cheap hotels.....but a place down there would be sweet! Wish you could make it again......I have the green light to go.....

bigbarrels
10-01-2012, 03:12 PM
does anybody have no life? everybody I know seems to have one and can't break away.

Oct 7-11

I will drive:D

danjor
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Sooo tempting!!! I probably could go, would have to call off of work, but idk. How much it cost?

bigbarrels
10-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Sooo tempting!!! I probably could go, would have to call off of work, but idk. How much it cost?

maybe around 200.00- 300.00 max depending where we stay......camping is free, old mill is 16.00 per person per night, and I know a really nice place for 60.00 for two people per night.....split up gas and mex insurance, food, beer (if you drink), water......not worth losing your job over:eek: