PDA

View Full Version : This is a warning to all diver who steal for my hoopnet

wiredantz
09-30-2012, 12:17 PM
I will be carrying 8 bricks tonight, if i see light on my hoopnet, this bricks will be comming down.

There is no reason for any diver to be going to hoopnet to hoopnet jacking our stuff.

ANd im also bring my my bibi gun.

not like anyone here would steal from my hoopnet, just was frustraed last night, after that diver was going through our net with his light and shut down the bite

radastaff
09-30-2012, 01:01 PM
i could imagine jigging with a 7x might be fun about that time

ctfphoto
09-30-2012, 01:11 PM
I was very vocal (and nice) to the divers who got near my nets, just to let them Know I was there ;)

NextBite
09-30-2012, 01:16 PM
I will be carrying 8 bricks tonight, if i see light on my hoopnet, this bricks will be comming down.

There is no reason for any diver to be going to hoopnet to hoopnet jacking our stuff.

not like anyone here would steal from my hoopnet, just was frustraed last night, after that diver was going through our net with his light and shut down the bite

Where you hooping :p

Dannowar
09-30-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm going hooping for divers.

Sdspeed
09-30-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm going hooping for divers.

How about a downrigger with a 5lb weight.
'Ah sorry I was just fish'in, what were you do'in down there? "

:linesnap::D

Baja_Traveler
09-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Squid jig - does wonders to a wetsuit... ;)

Tman
09-30-2012, 04:28 PM
That was the worst thing about doing the openers in Cardiff...lights everywhere, zeroing in on your nets. But when they came up for air, I told them (somewhat) nicely to stay the phook away from my nets.

Don't need to worry about that now though...:ack2:

The 'real' divers, who have been doing it for years, don't need to resort to that.

seaquinn
09-30-2012, 07:39 PM
how about a sabiki..... quickly jerked....

Sdspeed
09-30-2012, 08:21 PM

Human flesh as bait??? You maybe on to something :rolleyes:

Yakin
09-30-2012, 08:31 PM
How about a downrigger with a 5lb weight.
'Ah sorry I was just fish'in, what were you do'in down there? "

:linesnap::D

I was thinking more of a rock fish jig with a 5lb weight quickly jigged

vincentek9
09-30-2012, 09:43 PM
i dont think bricks will do much underwater. they arent that heavy... try a big game rod with a 16oz torpedo and several treble hooks :rolleyes:

Sdspeed
09-30-2012, 10:06 PM
i dont think bricks will do much underwater. they arent that heavy... try a big game rod with a 16oz torpedo and several treble hooks :rolleyes:

Plus there easier to explain why you have them on your kayak.
Bowling for divers anyone?

Yakin
09-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Plus there easier to explain why you have them on your kayak.
Bowling for divers anyone?

Im in!!

Chief Gunner
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Damn; As if hooking up on a fish doesn't bring Boaters and Dogs in like Flies to Turd when we are out there fishing. Now I gotta think about Divers too.

I was going to get my Card and some hoops this week. Looks like I might have to get creative with some kind of non lethal deterant too.

It's a big Ocean out there, it's a shame some people have to act like it's a fire sale at Wally world and ruin an otherwise peaceful & enjoyable pastime.

ful-rac
10-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Im sure they love it when were around....our bait attracts the bugs which attracts divers then the divers can grab all our bugs and chase the rest away....:mad:...and then deny that they were even near our hoops....makes you think when the glow from their lights goes from hoop to hoop.....I know nobody owns the ocean, but everybody...divers, kayakers and boaters should respect each others space!

CheapPelican
10-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Three words: Rock Crab Bombs

taggermike
10-01-2012, 11:39 AM
First off, poaching any thing from any one is wrong. I used to free dive for bugs often befor this hoop netting mania was so big. I have hooped off yaks and skiffs as well but I still see a diver's side of things. The territorial BS from hoopers is crazy. To have your 5 hoops spread over a foot ball field sized area and concider it yours is crazy. Its the same between hoopers and hoopers. Mike

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 11:56 AM
IF i see a light being flashed at my hoopnet, the rocks are comming down.

grey zone
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Wiredantz your intentions are sad and the only thing they tell me is your lack of experience! I hope the moderators delete this thread because the only thing it's good for is stiring up the toolbox.

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Fear is the step to the darkside.

If i am the only out there for miles, THERE IS NO REASON TO SNEAK INTO MY TRAPS, and LOOK IN SIDE MY HOOPNET. I CAN YOU THE DIVERS LIGHT LOOKING IN MY TRAPS!!!

I litterally saw this boat put his trap XX degrees in the water. The boater left, then after 30 mins this diver jump off this other boat and go straight to his hoopnet, then come back to his boat and leave with lobster in his hand.

Let just stay he is lucky that was not my hoopnet.

Just not right.

bellcon
10-01-2012, 12:55 PM
DAMN!
Maiming or killing a diver because you think he's poaching your nets?
:stupid:
Raining bricks, rocks, hooks and sinkers down on them to teach em a lesson?
If the diver isn't killed you better be ready for the confrontation of your life when he surfaces.

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
DAMN!
Maiming or killing a diver because you think he's poaching your nets?
:stupid:
Raining bricks, rocks, hooks and sinkers down on them to teach em a lesson?
If the diver isn't killed you better be ready for the confrontation of your life when he surfaces.

remeber what happen to Wade last year, when the diver cut the rope from his hoopnet.

Its a war out there i tell you.

bellcon
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Frank Frank Frank
I will leave you with this

I bet your God would be a whole lot more upset if you hurt a diver,
than He would say, if you entered a little kayak fishing tournament.
:D

God: FRANK YOU KILLED A DIVER!
Frank:Um yeah God, but, but, he was going to steal my bug :o, I just know it! oh and at least I have never entered one of those evil kayak fishing / gambling tournaments:D.

cabojohn
10-01-2012, 01:22 PM
WOW- talk of injuring another fisherman / diver because you think he is invading your nets is fucking pathetic.
Shame on you for posting shit like this. :mad:

Cbad Mike
10-01-2012, 02:05 PM

Where were you Sunday night?
http://www.cbs8.com/story/19683322/diver-rescued-in-mission-bay

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 02:30 PM
:DFrank Frank Frank

Frank:Um yeah God, but, but, he was going to steal my bug :o, I just know it! oh and at least I have never entered one of those evil kayak fishing / gambling tournaments:D.

:D.... Fear goes a long way .... :D

My X-factor is already heavy enough, i got no room for bricks in my kayak with all my crabs and lobster.

There is only one way to deal with this... Nacho Libre Style.

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Where were you Sunday night?
http://www.cbs8.com/story/19683322/diver-rescued-in-mission-bay

Don't look at me....

I had 7 witnesses, last night while we were kayaking far far far far away from san diego.

steveooo
10-01-2012, 03:40 PM
All this internet tough-guy talk about hurting guys over a few silly lobster? Id say that 2 things pretty high on my priority list when I go fishing are:

1) Don't get hurt- Make sure I come home safely to my family.
2) Don't hurt anybody else- Make sure they come home safely to their family.

Maybe the 2nd one isn't something that I actually think about when fishing, but its got to rank pretty high in the realm of just being a decent human being, right? :Angel_anim:

Do you remember this post, where I actually had a little faith restored in humanity, and the BWE kayak community?

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=14807

Now you guys are all ready to grab torches and pitchforks and start lobbing bricks and jigs at people underwater? I certainly hope you guys don't need lobster that bad. :icon_bs:

Plus, I'm allergic to lobster, so I think its gross :ack2:

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 03:44 PM
I will toss my brick tossing i dea aside, and going with the jumping in the water and DOn't touch my hoopnet

thien
10-01-2012, 05:22 PM
All this internet tough-guy talk about hurting guys over a few silly lobster? Id say that 2 things pretty high on my priority list when I go fishing are:

Maybe the 2nd one isn't something that I actually think about when fishing, but its got to rank pretty high in the realm of just being a decent human being, right? :Angel_anim:

Do you remember this post, where I actually had a little faith restored in humanity, and the BWE kayak community?

Now you guys are all ready to grab torches and pitchforks and start lobbing bricks and jigs at people underwater? I certainly hope you guys don't need lobster that bad. :icon_bs:

x2. Good on you Steve. All this peacocking over bugs. Let them know what's up and move on. Talk is cheap, doubt anyone would actually drop a brick or iron on a diver, if you do for the sake of a lobster....you're probably more of an idiot.

Drake
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I agree with steve. You don't realize how much more of an advantage an experienced diver has over you in the water.

Cool, you're going to drop a brick down. It'll hit him and he won't even feel it because the water will slow it down so much.

You're going to bury hooks in him? That'll hurt, but 99% of divers carry a knife. He'll just your line off, and toss your boat. If that leads to a fight, who do you think is more prepared to fight in the water? A diver...or a guy who sits on Tupperware all day.

90% chance you have a PFD on. He doesn't, he can get away from you much easier than you can get away him him.

In ancient Japan, the biggest weakness against them was horse mounted soldiers. So you know what they did? They learned to dismount the soldiers and fight them on the ground. You're the horse mounted soldier, the diver is the samurai. When you go in the water, and trust me, you will. You're in their world now.

thien
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM
I agree with steve. You don't realize how much more of an advantage an experienced diver has over you in the water.

Cool, you're going to drop a brick down. It'll hit him and he won't even feel it because the water will slow it down so much.

You're going to bury hooks in him? That'll hurt, but 99% of divers carry a knife. He'll just your line off, and toss your boat. If that leads to a fight, who do you think is more prepared to fight in the water? A diver...or a guy who sits on Tupperware all day.

90% chance you have a PFD on. He doesn't, he can get away from you much easier than you can get away him him.

In ancient Japan, the biggest weakness against them was horse mounted soldiers. So you know what they did? They learned to dismount the soldiers and fight them on the ground. You're the horse mounted soldier, the diver is the samurai. When you go in the water, and trust me, you will. You're in their world now.

That brick is like a slow motion shot from the Matrix, however in the water you might have an advantage if you wear stretchy pants.

roadx
10-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Frank Frank Frank

eye for an eye my god see's no difference in stealing and pain

Aaron&Julie
10-01-2012, 05:50 PM
First off, poaching any thing from any one is wrong. I used to free dive for bugs often befor this hoop netting mania was so big. I have hooped off yaks and skiffs as well but I still see a diver's side of things. The territorial BS from hoopers is crazy. To have your 5 hoops spread over a foot ball field sized area and concider it yours is crazy. Its the same between hoopers and hoopers. Mike

Understood, but it's when they are RIGHT ON TOP of your net, that it becomes intrusive and wrong.
In between those 5 nets on a 50 to 100 yard wide spread is plenty (more than my nets consume) of open water where they can hunt without coming near your net, or worse right on top of it. I've seen divers do this repeatedly, and deny it, when it is absolutely clear they were at your net. It's dark down there, but they have a light and should be able to see when they are within 20 feet of your net, as I can see them 20 feet below me.
Aaron

Aaron&Julie
10-01-2012, 06:10 PM

Steve, I tend to agree with you on just about every topic, I even do here. But, one point should be added, let's call it #3

3) Don't steal ANYTHING from any of the other sporting people anywhere, or just don't steal at all.

Divers who check nets, are not only disrupting a crawl that may reward a kayak hoopster for all of his/her hard work, but how about the divers being decent human beings too, and stay at least 10 feet away from our nets? They certainly can cover much more bottom than we can.

No, I don't need lobster so bad that I have to injure somebody. But, do they need lobster so bad that they have to poach?

I've not seen kayak hoopsters hurt anyone, but I've definitely seen divers go directly to nets (mine and others), and who knows what they are really doing there? Definitely spooking lobsters close by my net. Poaching, aye, maybe that too.

Respect for each other is the way to go, but not all divers get that message. Some kayakers don't either, but that is usually in regards to areas other than poaching one's bugs.

wiredantz
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
yeah, i can imagine 10million things.:toetap05:

but it comes down to...

its just plain wrong to steal...
ive seen diver do it... i heard divers say they have done it....

and its just not right... to steal.... but they do it?

yes i have friends who dive who are honest, but i know divers who are wrong and dirty....

THIS IS ONGOING WAR: Even across the world!!!

the biggest problem, Parisi said, has been divers stealing lobsters right out of his traps.
Parisi said he once put out 100 traps, and when he pulled them up a few days later, 67 of the traps had open doors. This is something a fish could never do considering the doors on the top of the wired, metal traps are bound by tightly-strapped bungee cords.
Besides catching lobsters, crabs, sea stars and the occasional fish in his traps, Parisi said he has pulled up diving gloves and a flashlight. He knows another lobsterman whose catch once yielded an expensive watch and dive knife.
He said every summer he sees a few divers walking up on shore or climbing back into their boats with a bag stuffed full of lobsters.
"You can pretty much tell when a diver gets out of the water with a bag with 25 lobsters, you can tell they aren't getting them legally," he said. "We're pulling 100 traps and getting maybe 10 lobsters. They're coming up with 30. They ruin it for everybody."
Parisi said he has called the game wardens on more than one occasion to report suspicious behavior from divers, like when he sees bag after bag of lobsters being loaded into divers' boats, or when he is pulling traps and bubbles from the divers are directly below and preceding him along his string of traps. Sometimes the divers are arrested for harvesting undersized and pregnant lobsters, Parisi said. More often than not, though, the divers are out of the water and driving away by the time law enforcement officials have arrived.
But Parisi insists it is only a few bad apples who spoil diving for everyone else.

http://www.scuba-newengland.com/NewsDetail.asp?NewsID=41

Dannowar
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I saw two divers over the 5 hours and mile of coastline I covered last night. They were both divin outside a very heavy shore break and I was about 50 yards out catching my fair share with no problems whatsoever. All this tough guy talk isn't about the lobster. It's about the lack of respect. if something isn't said or done, crap like divers pickin out of nets will happen all the time.

I have no problems sharing the ocean, but don't try some bullshit on the night my wife actually let me out. I have more experience IN the water than on top of it. I'm a samurai on a horse.

That being said, I'm a pacifist.

I WILL PASS A FIST to anyone who farks with my dinner.

Dannowar
10-01-2012, 06:31 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pBe-eYM0fGc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

to keep it light hearted...

jorluivil
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Why are you guys arguing with Frank? He wouldn't hurt a fly.

radastaff
10-01-2012, 06:43 PM
x2. Good on you Steve. All this peacocking over bugs. Let them know what's up and move on. Talk is cheap, doubt anyone would actually drop a brick or iron on a diver, if you do for the sake of a lobster....you're probably more of an idiot.

i was half joking bout my 7x

but it cerainly aint cool
the poaching aspect that is

i would just move prob
or board the dive boat
if it happened again after a move

but would never be in that postion
dont like them alien bugs
nohow

and Frank is really a good guy
just pissed off

you would think
fellow watermen (and waterwomen)
would show each other respect
even when times are tough

Tman
10-01-2012, 06:54 PM

Agreed...at one point, divers and yakkers were united, and as was said, there's always a few bad apples.

Maybe it's different in my neck of the woods, but real divers don't need to resort to that, personally they should be looking under crevices cuz that's where the good ones are. I have seen lights shine towards my nets, and the lights' angles go away from my nets, common respect and courtesy. Besides, if you ever dove, you know that bugs get that deer in the headlights look when you shine a light in their eyes.

Sounds like you're dealing with a--holes.

Good apples and bad apples, I have actually paddled back out to help a diver who lost his dive buddy...if they are poaching your nets, paddle in and meet them on the beach. Simple.

Steveooo, when ya wanna go hoopin'?

jorluivil
10-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Frank, I think I might have figured out who's been stealing your bugs

<a href="<iframe src=" http:="" player.vimeo.com="" video="" 44791802"="" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""><iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44791802" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="300" width="400"></iframe>

Hypnofish
10-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I rarely comment on these types of post. However, this is a disgusting and ignorant posting. Anyone who has ever dove (day or night) realizes that many times you are just swimming along and will run into a lobster trap or hoop net. It really does just happen.
There is NO excuse for poaching, but just because there are some lights by your net does NOT mean that a diver is poaching.

The idea that someone might intentionally send down some hooks to try and snag a diver is one of the most offensive things ever posted here. Lets just stick a treble hook into a divers neck and let him bleed out in the ocean AT NIGHT! Not like that might attract some predators.

Other comments about getting into the water with a diver to show him how manly you are is also ignorant. Not to mention that some divers bring spearguns with them (yes, at night too).

I really hope nobody reads this thread and thinks that any of these are good ideas.

Fiskadoro
10-02-2012, 05:03 AM
A number of years back I was hooping channel islands breakwall. There was a ripping current out of the south and it was a slow night. I had maybe one legal. Some divers got in about the middle of the breakwall and I watched their lights come all the way down right through my nets.

I'll be honest I was pissed, and when one of the guys came up in my nets I verbally let him have it. He apologized and actually offered me a few bugs. I didn't except them (it's illegal) but we did talk for a while and he told me the bugs were right in the rocks for the most part and that the only ones he saw near my nets were ones they had chased out from the breakwall. He then suggested I set my nets closer to the wall, and drifted on down to their support boat. Turns out I did not have to move my nets. The next set I pulled three legals including a five pounder. My take to this day is those bugs ended up in my nets because the scared them out deeper off the breakwall.

Since then I usually take a wait and see approach. I've certainly caught more bugs staking out a good area and waiting them out then any other way. Divers come and go but they are not in your nets very long. The only exception are divers who drive right up anchor near you and then intentionally dive your nets. F-them they are jerks. When this happens I pull my nets immediately before the can get to them. Nothing pisses them off more then seeing your nets going up before they can reach them. I then wait them out and put the nets back down when they leave.

Honestly with all the shit that goes on down there it's hard to tell what the final results going to be anyway. Sometimes like in the story above I think divers actually help hooping because since they work the rocks they get bugs moving.

Dropping rocks or bricks on divers is to put it bluntly a stupid idea. Your not going to hurt them and they will just dump them in your nets anyway.

Jim

wiredantz
10-02-2012, 07:16 AM
last night, only one out there....

If this happens to me, It will happen to you.

zodiac drive straight to me, dive right at my hoopnet..... 3 guys (1 driver 2 divers)

"no words were exchanged" " i had visions, of shooting them with a nuclear missile and sending them to the moon"

:mad:

and its not like i had them far apart, i had them close together.

All you people critizing not to hurt divers, and how we should not handle this problem. Not like i would, but its fun thinking about it.

Let me know how you would deal with this problem?

I am not talking about the divers who by accident just end up at your hoopnet, or who drift away, or the wall is packed and the diver has no choice.

We are talking about INTENTIONAL ACTIONS. PREMEDItATED.

I am talking about the bad apples, who pop out there head and swim directly to hoop net to hoop net, and who jump and dive directly by your hoopnet, while your the only there for MILES.

ful-rac
10-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Don't worry everybody Frank isn't going to beat up anybody soon. So don't call the FBI just yet. But if you meet him in that starwars game BS he plays he might chop your head off!

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about divers. If they dive on our hoops, and scare away all of the potential lobsters we can catch....then well I guess it's going to be a wasted night.

It's a shame that all the money we spend on hooping.....from our kayaks, many trips to the hardware store, to bait, gas, food, parking, lobster cards.....hours putting it all together, going to semenars....time spent on the freeway....leave work early....cutting bait...time away from family.....Can all be wasted by a single diver that dosen't give a Fu#K!

tehburninator
10-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Don't worry everybody Frank isn't going to beat up anybody soon. So don't call the FBI just yet. But if you meet him in that starwars game BS he plays he might chop your head off!

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about divers. If they dive on our hoops, and scare away all of the potential lobsters we can catch....then well I guess it's going to be a wasted night.

It's a shame that all the money we spend on hooping.....from our kayaks, many trips to the hardware store, to bait, gas, food, parking, lobster cards.....hours putting it all together, going to semenars....time spent on the freeway....leave work early....cutting bait...time away from family.....Can all be wasted by a single diver that dosen't give a Fu#K!

well... i generally dont believe too much in karma... but what i know is that things tend to work themselves out to the way of life... if that fucker is stealing your lovely little bugs...... he sure sucks balls..

but... maybe... hopefully.... some other douche is going to one up him and steal his lovely little lady... or boat..... or car... or something more precious to him.... from his home!!! or in his bed!!! for him to watch!!! taped over his wedding video or something awesome like that.... one can only wish.... but you never know it could happen, or maybe he'll eat that lobster, choke on that summa beetch and croak! if the world was a perfect place...

i would feel the same way if someone were fuxing with me..... as a matter of fact... i get road rage alot... my lady hits me all the time because i start screaming at the top of my lungs at douches... it gets my anger out.... and keeps me from running thier truck over with my car... keeps me alive to vent =) so vent vent vent... but dont do anything that might start an incident... esp on the water...

just have some wishful thinking lined up =)

OutdoorAdvntr
10-02-2012, 09:51 AM
damn divers... not to mention they probably pee right next to your hoopnets! :mad:

OutdoorAdvntr
10-02-2012, 09:54 AM
make sure to sanitize your lobster after catching them... if you see any divers get close to your hoopnets :D

oneyedeer
10-02-2012, 10:17 AM
gonna train me some sharks with lasers if I can't get them then bass with lasers should work

-in all honesty can't you just call the coast guard or dfg?

Fiskadoro
10-02-2012, 10:26 AM
last night, only one out there....zodiac drive straight to me, dive right at my hoopnet..... Let me know how you would deal with this problem? We are talking about INTENTIONAL ACTIONS. PREMEDItATED. I am talking about the bad apples, who pop out there head and swim directly to hoop net to hoop net, and who jump and dive directly by your hoopnet, while your the only there for MILES.

I already told you what I would do Frank. As soon I saw them coming I'd paddle over to the net closest to them and pull it, and then I'd pull every net they moved towards before they got to it specifically so they couldn't check them before I did. Fresh checked nets have no bugs. You don't even have to pull them out, just drop them back down. It's not like they will find bugs in nets you have just checked.

Once I checked all my nets I'd then paddle over to the boat and tell them flat out I do not appreciate them diving my nets, and that any time they tried to so in the future I'd do everything I could to check them all before they got to them. I'd also tell them that I'm recording their CF number and if they continue to pull this shit I'm going to report them.

What they are doing is technically illegal as they are interfering with your legal right to hoopnet:

" California Fish and Game Code Section 2009

(a) A person shall not willfully interfere with the participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting, hunting, fishing, falconry, hunting dog field trials, hunting dog training, or trapping at the location where that activity is taking place. (b) A violation of this section is punishable pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 12000. (c) Any person convicted for a violation of this section that occurred within two years of a prior violation of this section which resulted in a conviction is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in the county jail for a period of not more than one year, by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars ($100) and not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both imprisonment and fine...."

People do all kinds of crazy shit out there. I had a friend that actually made net decoys for hooping a local breakwater. Just ropes with lighted milk jug floats and little rebar anchors he made. He'd deploy half a dozen of them on each end of his sets then when divers tried to dive them he'd check his real nets before they could while they were looking for the fake nets. This also created a buffer area between him and other hoopnetters as people didn't usually drop their nets in the fake decoy nets. That may seem over the top but he said it worked for him.

I'm just saying use your head. One thing that won't work is dropping rocks on them because they will just put them in your nets.

I'd say keep an eye out for them, check your nets before they get to them, record their CF numbers, and tell them to stop it, or your going to report them to the DFG.

That's what I do, and it works for me.

Jim

OutdoorAdvntr
10-02-2012, 10:49 AM
in seriousness, it's unbelievable how the so called divers do these illegal activities in front of the hoopnet owners.. if it's inside your hoop it's yours and what they are doing is stealing! there should be a law that prohibit the divers to get too close to other's hoop about 50 meters.. DFG needs to be in the water

tehburninator
10-02-2012, 11:06 AM
i am intrigued by this idea of laser equipped sharks and bass...... i'd like to know how to train a bat ray to do a scorpion pose into the divers weenies please..... please PM me immediately with this information... though i have no security tokens or keys... i will gladly pay in hugs and love =)

oneyedeer
10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
gonna train me some sharks with lasers if I can't get them then bass with lasers should work

-in all honesty can't you just call the coast guard or dfg?

i am intrigued by this idea of laser equipped sharks and bass...... i'd like to know how to train a bat ray to do a scorpion pose into the divers weenies please..... please PM me immediately with this information... though i have no security tokens or keys... i will gladly pay in hugs and love =)

you have to pm Dr.Evil for the tutorial

Old Man in the Sea
10-02-2012, 02:41 PM
This is a perfect example of a thread that should be deleted .....Otherwise.....maybe you should attend the funeral of the lobster diver and console his wife and kids...and be grateful you didn't follow through some dumb idea...

wiredantz
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Brilliant ideas come from trail and error.

Soon to be invented, :rolleyes:

Dummies guide

On teaching
Lobster Trap Etiquette

My next invention, Kayak Canons!

But i will do what Jim day says, take note of the CF number and report them and confront them that its not cool to steal from the nacho man.

its a dirty world we live in

bus kid
10-02-2012, 06:39 PM
paintball marker!!!
even in a wetsuit it still hurts.

jorluivil
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Why is this thread still open?

wiredantz
10-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Political warfare?

Everyone been there, kayakers who hoopnet have felt the way I felt.

Divers have their side.

I got nothing more to add, i already expressed how i felt about it.

its a good vent tool :D

bus kid
10-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Wait for aaulie & jron to post something about finding lobsters without using a FF :D

ful-rac
10-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Wait for aaulie & jron to post something about finding lobsters without using a FF :D

Way to stir the pot!

jorluivil
10-02-2012, 08:25 PM
BWE is turning into Bloodydecks, not good...........

Iceman
10-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Ouch! Nuff said! :rolleyes: