PDA

View Full Version : SI launch around 5:30-6:00

Chief Gunner
10-04-2012, 04:43 PM
I took tomorrow off to get some time in on the water. I'll be launching at around 5:30-6ish. I did ok last time I went so I'm going to try to hook up on some Flatties and Bass again.

The fog gets pretty thick that early on the bay but getting to the bait barge is easy while hugging the shoreline and using the lights as a refrerence.

Soaking a bait with one rod in a holder while throwing plastics with another rod should produce some decent action like it did for me last Monday.

I took home 5 Fattie SB's & 2 fattie Sculpin last Monday and I did get into the flatties with 2 being just short and 4 others that were just dinks. I also took a sleigh ride courtesy of a big leopard shark so I figured I'd try again tomorrow and see what's biting.

I'll be targeting Flatties and Toads (SB) primarily but another sleigh ride in the PA would be cool too.

See ya on the water

Sdspeed
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
CG,
After I get my kayak perhaps I'll be able to talk you into helping out not only a rookie kayaker but rookie saltwater angler. I would totally understand if that'd be asking to much. I wouldn't want to take anything away from someones day of fishing!

Good luck and have a great day :D

Chief Gunner
10-04-2012, 06:39 PM
No worries, I have met some of the Pro's and Rookies here out on the water and I am neither. I get some fish from time to time when I can. Just getting away from the Rat Race and being on the water is what keeps me going back, nothing else seems to help keep a balance to things like it.

Sdspeed
10-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Thank You !