PDA

View Full Version : Easy pickings

slobslayer
10-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Paddled out with a friend who borrowed a kayak and took him hooping for the first time, after he promised never to return to "the spot" lol. Crawl started out slow then I got my limit on the next round of pulls and watched him struggle for a while trying to pull and not get completely tangled in rope and bouys. After two rounds of pulling all alone he asked, " Is this really worth it?" Off the water by 930 and ready for bed. Decided to change things up since the oven was broken and im glad I did. Grilled some halibut from last trip and grilled some lobster. It was the hot item at the family party.

Deamon
10-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Looks delicious...it's been a "good" season so far...

mtnbykr2
10-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Excellent....

presentation excellent...

bet it tasted great too....

roby
10-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Paddled out with a friend who borrowed a kayak and took him hooping for the first time, after he promised never to return to "the spot" lol. Crawl started out slow then I got my limit on the next round of pulls and watched him struggle for a while trying to pull and not get completely tangled in rope and bouys. After two rounds of pulling all alone he asked, " Is this really worth it?" Off the water by 930 and ready for bed. Decided to change things up since the oven was broken and im glad I did. Grilled some halibut from last trip and grilled some lobster. It was the hot item at the family party.I never get tired of the food pictures. It looks like you and the family had a great night....

I've gone hooping a little under ten times and I look like a novice every time I go out. Buoys, lines, pedals, and everything that can get tangled does. As long as there are lobster in the hoops, it's all good :luxhello:

Aaron&Julie
10-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Good haul, and yummy looking eats.

DanaPT
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
would make a great base for lobster bisque.

KatFish
10-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Nice! Can't wait to eat mine.