yotasan
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM
How do u all rig your kayaks for bugging?7639

dc1983
10-09-2012, 06:15 PM
You know how I do. Lets try and go again next week! I picked up a new FF

slobslayer
10-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Wow killer rig! I want it, how do you like it? That setup looks fine... I use pvc through the scupper holes in the rear and they form a field goal shape and then throw a strap over the top.

yotasan
10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
DAVE.. you got it..

slobslayer.. i love her.. i'm interested to see how the BWE brothers and sisters have their yaks setup. right now i have the hoops sitting on the hobie livewell which works perfect on my OK 4.3.. i was thinking about building a PVC rack up front to position the hoops for easier baiting on the water. right now i have to move all the hoops from the rear to the front to load in the bait.

tacmik
10-10-2012, 01:10 PM
I just bait the hoops before leaving and stack them about a third of the way from the front of my yak and go.

Biggameaddict
10-10-2012, 01:39 PM
DAVE.. you got it..

slobslayer.. i love her.. i'm interested to see how the BWE brothers and sisters have their yaks setup. right now i have the hoops sitting on the hobie livewell which works perfect on my OK 4.3.. i was thinking about building a PVC rack up front to position the hoops for easier baiting on the water. right now i have to move all the hoops from the rear to the front to load in the bait.

Blue label :cheers1: