PDA

View Full Version : Friday, Friday, Friday!

MrM
10-30-2012, 03:36 PM
And Saturday!!!! Finally got my car back from the shop...

Planning on hitting DP on Friday with the hoops. Who's in?

Saturday I'll probably hit NP for some bass in the morning. Might paddle over to Crystal Cove. Who's in?

wbrewski
10-30-2012, 07:13 PM
worked DP last night for only 4 keepers out of 200 in the nets, me and my partner 10 nets. Slim pickens. Going to let it rest for a couple of days. We swear that a diver was picking our nets. He was parked right at the wall in a rubber raft, funny that the 3 nets we had in that area were always empty and all the other were averaging 5 to 6 :lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster:

Loudog
10-31-2012, 05:58 AM
And Saturday!!!! Finally got my car back from the shop...

Planning on hitting DP on Friday with the hoops. Who's in?

Saturday I'll probably hit NP for some bass in the morning. Might paddle over to Crystal Cove. Who's in?

I may be in for NP, what time?

MrM
10-31-2012, 11:58 AM
worked DP last night for only 4 keepers out of 200 in the nets, me and my partner 10 nets. Slim pickens. Going to let it rest for a couple of days. We swear that a diver was picking our nets. He was parked right at the wall in a rubber raft, funny that the 3 nets we had in that area were always empty and all the other were averaging 5 to 6 :lobster::lobster::lobster::lobster:

Roger that... Thank you for the heads up! I might have to bring my jig stick. You know, for those monster mackerels. :the_finger:

I may be in for NP, what time?

I'm planning on getting there right around 7. Feel free to join! Red/Yellow OK Trident 13. I'll have my radio on 71.