PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Sale Black Friday Lowrance Elite-4 DSI $250

SDROB
11-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Just saw this and thought I would mention it as there seems to be a lot of people asking about Fish Finders lately. I have been personally eyeing this one for a while. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated on this unit I have a Stealth 12. I think im gonna pull the trigger!

Any body have this model and would like to offer some reviews? Good or Bad
all will be greatly appreciated.

Here's the link to the Bass Pro Black Friday ad Cheers!

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&appID=163&option=3&template=circular.cfm&i=133033&m=24992&storeID=52&cm_sp=6HrSaleNov2012_EMAIL&om_rid=NslXfi&om_mid=_BQpRCmB8vMXYah

Sdspeed
11-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I haven't heard anything but good things about these units. Some guys here have had some negative comments about Lowrance customer service when they had a problem or question. The price is right.

I have a Garmin but this unit has always been on the top of my list should I need a replacement.

FYI I had no luck with the linked you posted.:cheers1:

SDROB
11-15-2012, 02:02 PM
That's odd it works when I click on it. Try this one

http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/bassproshops/bassproshops-black-friday-ad4.shtml

Sdspeed
11-15-2012, 02:06 PM
That's odd it works when I click on it. Try this one

http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/bassproshops/bassproshops-black-friday-ad4.shtml

That link works! Thanks

BigSexyFritz
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I have been looking at reviews about this and I haven't found any worth mentioning yet. I did find out that it only goes to 200 ft. Most of the reviews I read where freshwater guys also.

I'd like to hear from somebody on here that has one before I buy one though....

SDROB
11-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I have been looking at reviews about this and I haven't found any worth mentioning yet. I did find out that it only goes to 200 ft. Most of the reviews I read where freshwater guys also.

Wow I didn't even see that! Im glad you pointed that out! Yeah Im going to have to do a little more research myself. This will be my first FF so I just want to make sure I get the right one. However I did just noticed there is like 3 or 4 other fishfinders for sale in the ad too. Thanks for sharing

bus kid
11-16-2012, 06:12 AM
spam to the bottom bump

SDROB
11-20-2012, 04:30 PM

I called Andy at OEX and asked him about it. I figured I would ask him since Im also gonna take it to him to install it. He had said the DSI only goes to 200ft but the traditional sonar still goes to 2000 ft. Im gonna pull the trigger. Ill let you know how it works out!