PDA

View Full Version : Saturday?

silentviper
11-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Happy ThanksGiving!
To avoid the insanity of shopping this weekend I'd like to break away and take the new PA hull out and put some dead things in it.

I was planning on Irvine Lake until i looked to see if there is a tournament, and sure enough; that is still an option but one i hesitate to take. Now i'm looking at DP or Cabrillo, unless someone has a better recommendation :D Id be open so someone pointing me in the direction of some good Rockfishing too?

Is anyone planning a trip out on saturday in the OC/LA area and willing to have 2-4 people tag along, i'm open to salt/fresh, deep / shallow anything really.

If you don't feel like having any guests, mind PM'ing me some intel, so i can put some blood on deck?:you_rock:

I know i'm asking the world, just throw this kid a bone please? ;)

bus kid
11-22-2012, 08:12 AM
LJ sat for me depending on the weather maybe DP or New Portstill undecided.

lowprofile
11-22-2012, 12:39 PM
la jolla for me. i was catching rockfish on sabiki's today along with blacksmith perch while weeding out the spaniards. :D

HiLife619
11-22-2012, 07:55 PM
what time you guys launching out for Saturday in LJ? I was planning to join you guys!

silentviper
11-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the info and invites guys, but i can't get all the way down to la jolla. I'll probably be halihunting at DP.

Cbad Mike
11-23-2012, 05:24 PM
I may hit LJ tomorrow (Saturday) if I can get out of something that I really don't want to do.
Anyone else? Any ideas for a launch time?
As always I'll be on a lime green Malibu Stealth. Say hi.

bus kid
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Newport tomorrow 630 to 7am coastguard station.

silentviper
11-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Well i was overruled, my family wants to go big bear for the day, plus all of my buddies i wanted to go with are sick, so i will probably not go out kayaking until classes finish first week of december :( If i manage to make it out i will post up a quick report

sdfishin..alex
11-23-2012, 07:42 PM
I may hit LJ tomorrow (Saturday) if I can get out of something that I really don't want to do.
Anyone else? Any ideas for a launch time?
As always I'll be on a lime green Malibu Stealth. Say hi.

ill b there in the not sure what time but ill b there yellow scupper pro..alex

lowprofile
11-23-2012, 07:44 PM
hitting LJ with the pops. he's meeting me in oside between 5:30 and 6... which is when i like to be at the launch or earlier... so late launch and off to make a chum slick.

sdfishin..alex
11-23-2012, 07:53 PM
hitting LJ with the pops. he's meeting me in oside between 5:30 and 6... which is when i like to be at the launch or earlier... so late launch and off to make a chum slick.

right on buddy see you out there

Necron 99
11-23-2012, 09:40 PM
I'll also be out there at La Jolla tomorrow. Sounds like it will be a crowd.