PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Kayak Customer Service

Lipripper92592
12-17-2012, 12:40 PM
I just bought a used Ocean Kayak Trident 15 and was re-rigging it over the weekend. One of the foot braces was loose and would not correctly position itself into the track. After taking the track off and removing the brace, I found out that the tensioner was snapped (plastic) and would not place the stop peg into the holes.
After looking online for a replacement ($50 for the track and braces) I called up Ocean Kayak and explained that I needed a new foot brace or tensioner. The lady on the phone took my name and address down and said she'll send one out asap. I paused for a second, waiting for the quote, but none came, they were taking care of it for free!
I have to say, Ocean Kayak will have me as a happy customer from this point forward.:you_rock:

Jimmyz123
12-18-2012, 05:57 AM
You can tell with the design of their kayaks that they care about what they make, and the fun that we have on them. Ocean Kayaks are very well made and are great platforms for fishing and other paddling activities. Congrats on the new to you Kayak, hope to see you on the water soon.

TEAMFISH
12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
This is good to hear, thanks for posting positive feedback