PDA

View Full Version : BBW Feb 9th Cherry Beach

landwhale
01-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Cherry Beach Fish for the biggest 1 bass any specie, 5 dollar a person entry fee with the biggest single bass taking the money. Time from 7am to 1pm must observe the reserve areas (no fishing in reserve areas no casting over buoys into reserve area) Bass must be kept alive for weight in. Artificial baits only(scents and gulp are ok) Come on out its a get together more than anything!!!!

CheapPelican
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Haven't fish there before. Where are the boundrys? Can we fish the outter wall?

landwhale
01-23-2013, 04:14 PM
You can fish anywhere you can paddle or peddle to and back by 1 pm

fishing79
01-27-2013, 02:31 AM
I am sure it will be a great event for fishing....everything sounds good as you said.
I am also a bi fisher and want to participate.. my achievements are shown here in crawfish catering Houston (http://www.gocrawfish.com/)

eplant70
01-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Cherry Beach Fish for the biggest 1 bass any specie, 5 dollar a person entry fee with the biggest single bass taking the money. Time from 7am to 1pm must observe the reserve areas (no fishing in reserve areas no casting over buoys into reserve area) Bass must be kept alive for weight in. Artificial baits only(scents and gulp are ok) Come on out its a get together more than anything!!!!

What do you suggest I use for bait or lure?

bus kid
01-30-2013, 09:53 AM

sorry I couldn't resist :biggrinjester: I posted on Your other thread what to try out there.

going to try and make this one too

landwhale
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Fished it today and the whole area seemed fishy Come on down Saturday and remember the 14" size limit is what we will be using for all future BBW's

And bring 7 or 8 dollars in quarters to feed the meters

landwhale
02-07-2013, 05:27 PM
And there is already 25 dollars in the pot from Chris rolling over the money to this BBW

CheapPelican
02-07-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't know :dontknow: if I'm going to be able to make it to win my money back.