PDA

View Full Version : Team 9" Baiters takes it all!

Iceman
09-18-2005, 06:59 AM
I had a great time fish ing the Plastic Navy tournamnt yesterday. Chef Matt, thanks for cooking on your day off. We had a small breakfast gathering with a complete omellette bar :D Sorry if the omellette was a little chewy that Grego made for ya., but did ya have to spit it out? After an hour with no fish and I yelled over to Greg that I was going to ask him on the radio, if that was his 5th fish on board. We sent the competition in a downward spiral with that move. We had 5 teams formed with a $340 side bet. I fell short of my "weigh 5" with 4 fish weighed in. Dave was our saving grace, with a string of 9.16 we took the sidebet and Dave won the whole flippin tournament!!!

Thanks to Drew, Steve, Paul, Jenette and the Plastic Navy for putting on another fun event.

A big Congratulations! to Dave Easton

DESTROYER
09-18-2005, 08:50 AM
You Suck Andy! :evil: You Flippin win everything :!: I had a lot of fun and too many laughs. I now know why those pescy little bass love the GULP baits so much :D I pretty much shit the Bed...I'm a has been when it comes to BAY BASS FISHING :( Oh well! My new goal is Pass Adi on the WCW...Its on Biiiiiiiiaaaatches!

MOYER THE FISH AVOIDER