PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

CKallday71
02-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Hello everybody.
My name is Chris and I just joined the plastic navy.

I've always loved fishing and wanted to get into Kayaking for the exercise and fishing. So I bought a pre owned Cobra Fish N Dive. Haven't taken it out yet and won't until after the first of March.

Just wanted to post this up as an intro, and I apologize if I ask stupid questions at first. Yes, I'm a Noob to Kayaking and Kayak fishing.

Oh, and as a side note, if anybody needs a car that's what I do for a living. Sell cars that is. New and used. New I have Volkswagen, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Audi, GMC, Toyota, and we just opened a Harley Davidson store.

If you see a White Volkswagen Golf with a blue Fish N Dive on top that'll be me.

madncrzydm
02-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the madness. Once you start your going to be hooked. Also no worries I'm still pretty much a noob too theres lots of god info on here.

Redeyejedi
02-26-2013, 09:19 AM
welcome!
enjoy the yak you will!
i too have a FnD, budget bucket bait tank, some homemade leashes, kingfisher seat...
check out the share your innovations (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=6394) thread for many killer ideas and builds; from storage to transport, bait tanks to anchor trolleys...tons there.

:cheers1:

madncrzydm
02-26-2013, 09:27 AM
im rolling with a cobra tandem basically converted into a FnD

Biggameaddict
02-26-2013, 12:05 PM
Welcome!:cheers1:

captnblood34
02-26-2013, 02:31 PM
See you OTW:cheers1:

CKallday71
02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the greetings guys. I'm out there in the Inland Empire. I'm contemplating a maiden voyage on 3-5-2013. I work weekends so Tuesday and Wednesdays are my days out. Thinking about hitting up some freshwater like Peris or Irvine lake but want to get out on the ocean soon.