PDA

View Full Version : battery charger

bad brady
03-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Will a Schumacher 1.5 amp battery maintainer work to charge my battery? I've got the battery that comes with the case. Its the same one listed on this site.

jruiz
03-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Will a Schumacher 1.5 amp battery maintainer work to charge my battery? I've got the battery that comes with the case. Its the same one listed on this site.

Should be ok

bad brady
03-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks, seems to be working. I'll try it on the ff in a couple hours. Hopefully it does the job. I would love to use the ff and bait tank this weekend.

captnblood34
03-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Testing to make sure it works or has a FULL charge? If you dont have a fluke to test its best you take it somewhere that will charge it full and FREE. Or borrow your neighbors multimeter. Ran through my first full charge this last weekend and the batt read a 7.28 so make sure she's fully charged before you head out.

jruiz
03-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Is the bait tank running on 12v without a timer? Might be too much flow or at least more than you need

bad brady
03-04-2013, 07:46 PM
I'll definitely make sure its fully charged. Yes it does run off it. No timer but it does have a valve to adjust the flow. I've only been out once. This will be the first time with power on board. I wanna see how everything works and I'm sure I'll make some changes.