PDA

View Full Version : Bass and Brew 2013 on Facebook

MrPatrick
06-30-2013, 10:21 PM
I made a face book page for BNB 2013. We are planning to do this again next year and an active Facebook page will help us in getting sponsors to take notice and want to donate. The is a public page and you can post photos or thoughts about BNB 2013.

Bass and Brew 2014 charity will be The American Cancer Society. Vicky's father passed away from colon cancer a couple years ago. She has also had cousins with breast cancer. My brothers neighbor and a friend of ours recently went through Prostate cancer and removal of his Prostate at 43! This is once again a cause we feel very strongly about and hope we can get the support of our fellow kayakers. There will be a BNB 2014 Facebook page,as well as posts on the kayak fishing websites updating our progress.

Thanks everyone,
Patrick & Vicky

Jimmyz123
07-01-2013, 06:36 AM
A buddy of mine from High school passed away from Prostate cancer 2 weeks ago. This stuff is real. Cancer is no joke. Last year I had cancer removed from behind my ear. I thought I just had some stupid rash or something and went to get it checked, a week later I had surgery to remove it. If you have any pain, of injuries that don't heal in 2 weeks go get them checked, there could be something more going on.

Bass and Brew was great, and I'm looking forward next year's event.