PDA

View Full Version : need place to store

Squid Vicious
10-29-2013, 07:52 PM
.....my skipjack..broke up with girl friend and moving to Adelanto..don't want to put it in storage..looking for someone to store it for me and they can use boat in return..help me with minor maintenance.....looking here in the yak forums because i also plan on taking her to Catalina and hauling my kayak with me and a couple others.....she is a fuel hog..1 1/4 to 1 1/2 miles per gallon..great boat rigged right...shes a bad bitch.. getting ready to have new steering cable put on and a new set of batteries...looking for someone in between orange and long beach..with the right person this can benefit both parties....i usually fish alone so i could use some company and split trip cost.....id like to rig a way to take a few kayaks on her to Catalina and Santa Barbara Island....San Clemente too...this is my boat http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/showthread.php/288997-quot-CLEAN-SKIPJACK-quot

Squid Vicious
10-29-2013, 07:55 PM
.....for pics of the interior look on page 4

alanw
10-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Might be better to find a place to store the girlfriend! ;)

CKallday71
10-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Can we get pics of the Ex-Girlfriend?

HELLSTER INC.
10-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Can we get pics of the Ex-Girlfriend?
Was waiting for that one! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

Squid Vicious
10-30-2013, 08:14 PM
.....funny fucks....that is funny though !:rolleyes: .....bite me Jason:jig: well if anybodys game lets talk.....im real easy to get along....ask smartie pants HELLSTER INC :D .....thanks:yt: