PDA

View Full Version : Intro

konakaiyak
11-22-2013, 09:43 AM
Aloha everyone,

I'm from the Islands but living in North county now. I just came up on an awesome deal on a new used kayak and am looking to get it bloody. I hit up the north county beaches around my house whenever its flat and do o.k. on the bass but really wanna hang a halibut and get down to the jewel a little more often. Looking to meet up with some local yakkers and kill a few. And if any of you are headed to Hawaii for vacation and want to do a little fishing while you are there i might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Tight Lines
Steve

YakDout
11-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Aloha everyone,

I'm from the Islands but living in North county now. I just came up on an awesome deal on a new used kayak and am looking to get it bloody. I hit up the north county beaches around my house whenever its flat and do o.k. on the bass but really wanna hang a halibut and get down to the jewel a little more often. Looking to meet up with some local yakkers and kill a few. And if any of you are headed to Hawaii for vacation and want to do a little fishing while you are there i might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Tight Lines
Steve

Nice, I'm in San Marcos. I try to get out on the water 2-4 times a month usually weekends. Weather permitting. My friend chad and I are always looking to meet more people with kayaks and kill some fish. Been to la jolla quite a bit, but recently it's been sd bay or Dana point for us. I've never been out on the water alone and probably never will, so anytime you want to fish just let me know and we'll probably be in.

konakaiyak
11-22-2013, 10:35 AM
will do YakDout. I fish by myself alot but i find its way easier to get up early if you got friends to meet up with.

Aloha
Steve