PDA

View Full Version : Getting back onto the kayak again!

spudz
11-29-2013, 07:11 AM
Just a quick "Hello". After a 5+ year hiatus from kayak fishing I'm looking to get back into it again! Looking forward to making some new friends and getting some time out on the water in the Ventura area.

Beer Me
11-29-2013, 07:37 AM
That's awesome. I'm still trying to just get started and looking for some local folk to glean info from. I'm in the Oxnard/Port Hueneme area. I spend a lot of time stalking the local kayakers to see how it's done, so don't freak out if you see a guy on a blue Harley or dark gray ford pickup eyeballing your kayak!

:cheers1:

makobob
11-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Just a quick "Hello". After a 5+ year hiatus from kayak fishing I'm looking to get back into it again! Looking forward to making some new friends and getting some time out on the water in the Ventura area.

Welcome back to the addiction!

momo fish
11-29-2013, 10:52 AM
hi, welcome..

I'm in Camarillo but just got into a freak mountain bike accident and not able to kayak for next 3 months.. Can share what I know for now and join you in a few months for seabass fishing in one of the best areas on the coast.. Your backyard..

That's awesome. I'm still trying to just get started and looking for some local folk to glean info from. I'm in the Oxnard/Port Hueneme area. I spend a lot of time stalking the local kayakers to see how it's done, so don't freak out if you see a guy on a blue Harley or dark gray ford pickup eyeballing your kayak!

:cheers1:

spudz
12-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks Beer Me, Mako Bob & Momo Fish!

Looking forward to hitting the local waters and refining my skills! Getting married, followed by kids have side railed my kayaking/fishing the last few years. Would gladly like to head out w/ anyone local! Beer Me & Momo Fish, Typically Sundays are good for me.

Thanks again!