PDA

View Full Version : kayak trailer for sale

swooddy
11-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Well unfortunately the time has come for me to sell my kayak stuff. I am selling my custom made kayak trailer. the trailer can currently hold four kayaks. I designed it with plenty of storage for large coolers and camping gear for those long trips. the entire trailer frame and body is 100% commercially Rhino lined to prevent corrosion.

It has two large lockable storage boxes to protect your belongings including peddle drive systems if you are a hobbie user like I was. the tongue folds away to minimize storage size. I used this trailer a lot and love it but no longer have my matching set of outbacks. The trailer has brand new Malone "sea wing racks" it is generally set to haul 2 kayaks and has quick release top racks for two more kayaks (total of 4). The quick release can be easily customized to hold bikes instead or go even higher for 6 yacks. The front storage box is a "tuff box" drawer that came out of my Jeep. the rear box is a large cabinet style truck box.

This really is a great trailer!!! It is very fast getting in and out of the water, just back up to the launch ramp or beach and slide the kayak in. I would drive with the kayaks rigged and ready to go. I got a lot of fishing in San Diego and Mission Bay its sas to see it go but I would love to see another kayaker enjoying it.

I am asking $2000.00 O.B.O. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Respectfully,
Shawn
(619) 250-4172

Dannowar
11-30-2013, 12:28 PM
That thing is SICK.

don't take anything less than you are asking.

easyday
11-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Perfect for those baha trips

dwntwnall4u
12-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Definitely nice setup.