PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Fishing 101 Fishing and BBQ

Jimmyz123
12-01-2013, 08:22 AM
CANCELLED
Due to lack of participant involvement I'm cancelling this event. Thanks for looking.

I have a planned get together at Ski Beach on December 14th. The idea of the event was to get some seasoned vets and some newbies together and go over some basics of Kayak fishing, safety, paddling, pedaling, and B.S.ing. Followed by a BBQ potluck.

Kayak Fishing 101 Fishing and BBQ event
Dec. 14 from 6 A.M. to 3 P.M.

Grab your Kayaks, and come meet up at Ski Beach in Mission bay for some helpful Kayak learning, fishing, and BBQ Potluck. Please reply if you are going to be able to make it and what you plan on bringing.

Hope to see you there, pass the word, let's make this a great little get together.

makobob
12-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Jimmy, I'll be there with, paper plates, plastic silverware, chips and dips. Thank you for hosting this event.

Roundeye
12-01-2013, 09:29 AM
I nominate jim day, he's about as salty/crusty as they get :linesnap:

bubblehide
12-01-2013, 09:40 AM

a little hung over? Posting the right thing in the wrong thread.

Roundeye
12-01-2013, 09:51 AM
oh yeah and bring your side kick/adviser with.
this will really be a great time to be helpful :luxhello:

Fiskadoro
12-01-2013, 10:46 AM

oh yeah and bring your side kick/adviser with.
this will really be a great time to be helpful :luxhello:

http://e-oasis.com/alerts/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/weaksauce.png

Jimmyz123
12-02-2013, 07:25 AM
It would be nice if some seasoned vets wouldn't mind stopping by to lend some info on fishing, Kayak setups, paddling, or whatever. Heck if you want to even setup a little Money, Between, Anglers bet that would be cool too. $5 per angler.

Just thought it would be fun to throw something together.

makobob
12-04-2013, 05:15 PM
So Jimmy how many do we have on board now? Maybe some of you GUESTS on this site would like to join us, take a minute to register then post a YES and come on out, looks like nice winter weather. See you there.

Jimmyz123
12-04-2013, 05:40 PM
So Jimmy how many do we have on board now? Maybe some of you GUESTS on this site would like to join us, take a minute to register then post a YES and come on out, looks like nice winter weather. See you there.

Verbally I have 2 from this site.
Makobob
Wade

It's a tough time of the year for everyone to get out. We'll see what's going on here in the next couple of days.