PDA

View Full Version : No more Trident 15 Ocean Kayak says

wiredantz
12-02-2013, 07:08 AM
I e-mail Ocean Kayak about why the trident 15 is not on their website anymore. They responded with

"Thank you for the email. YES – Unfortunately the Trident 15 was discontinued for the 2014 season and was essentially replaced by our Trident Ultra 4.7 - http://www.oceankayak.com/kayaks/angler_kayaks/Trident_Ultra_4.7/
/. I hope this helps answer your questions and please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks again and have a great day.

Regards,

Jon Ballesteros
Customer Service Representative
Johnson Outdoors Watercraft
Old Town, Carlisle, Ocean Kayak, Necky, & Extrasport
Tel: 1-800-343-1555
jballesteros@johnsonoutdoors.com
"

I really like the kayak, it gives you the speed you don't have on the prowler and X-factor yet able to hold 500-550lbs.

and YES, the speed is noticeable.

Jimmyz123
12-02-2013, 07:31 AM
I e-mail Ocean Kayak about why the trident 15 is not on their website anymore. They responded with

"Thank you for the email. YES – Unfortunately the Trident 15 was discontinued for the 2014 season and was essentially replaced by our Trident Ultra 4.7 - http://www.oceankayak.com/kayaks/angler_kayaks/Trident_Ultra_4.7/
/. I hope this helps answer your questions and please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks again and have a great day.

Regards,

Jon Ballesteros
Customer Service Representative
Johnson Outdoors Watercraft
Old Town, Carlisle, Ocean Kayak, Necky, & Extrasport
Tel: 1-800-343-1555
jballesteros@johnsonoutdoors.com
"

I really like the kayak, it gives you the speed you don't have on the prowler and X-factor yet able to hold 500-550lbs.

and YES, the speed is noticeable.

Personally I like the T15 more than the 4.7. I finally have a T15 and love how fast and stable it is. I think losing Jim Sammons is going to hurt O.K. in the future. I know Jim helped them design the fishing kayaks, and it will be interesting to see where they go from here on the designs.

Siebler
12-02-2013, 08:21 AM
We found this out back in August. Sad to see the T15 go but the Ultra is a faster boat for sure and is loaded with features. Overall it is a very nice kayak and I urge those that like the T15 to come in and Demo the Ultra.