PDA

View Full Version : ISLANDER CHARTERS JUNE 26-29TH 2 1/2 DAY KAYAK MOTHERSHIP / RADY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL FUNDRAISER

wade
12-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Donations & Gifts are starting to trickle in for the Rady Children's Hospital Fundraiser, including a 2 1/2 day kayak fishing/dive mothership trip to San Clemente Island aboard the ISLANDER!
Departs June 26-29 Thur-Sun 2014.
(Retails for $545 per person, get a 2 1/2 day kayak mothership for only 5 bucks!

All Tourney Entrys, All Tickets & All Side Jackpots & All silent auctions! We have a ZERO budget. No Printing/Advertising costs. NPO. We have also opted for No 3rd party fundraiser sites to help meet our yearly charitable goal, so please help support the 2014 CKFS kayak fishing series of events all geared for Rady Children's Hospital! We will have a live drawing announcing the winner @ Tidelands Park at the end of january. More details to be posted shortly..No minimum, No Maximum. Tickets are $5 bucks each.
Thank you very much for supporting my Rady Children's Hospital fundraiser!
CKFS / Wade

Donate Directly @ http://MiracleMakers2013.kintera.org/ckfs

makobob
12-17-2013, 10:27 AM
I got my 10, well someone has to win. Thanks Wade.

MrM
12-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Right on! Good cause. Good luck to all!

makobob
12-20-2013, 07:00 AM
CONGRADULATIONS, you have just won a secret drawing for THREE raffle tickets for the Islander Mothership trip for 26-29 June. Baja or Bust 2014 is donating these to you, good luck, Pocoloco. Wade in his Rady's Children's Hospital fund raiser is going to raffle off this 2 1/2 day Mothership trip to SCI in the coming weeks. Tickets are $5.00 each for a chance to win a seat on this trip. Retail is $545.00
And sorry no Pa's. Merry Christmas.

Makobob

GregAndrew
12-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Im in for a handful.

wade
12-20-2013, 08:59 PM
CONGRADULATIONS, you have just won a secret drawing for THREE raffle tickets for the Islander Mothership trip for 26-29 June. Baja or Bust 2014 is donating these to you, good luck, Pocoloco. Wade in his Rady's Children's Hospital fund raiser is going to raffle off this 2 1/2 day Mothership trip to SCI in the coming weeks. Tickets are $5.00 each for a chance to win a seat on this trip. Retail is $545.00
And sorry no Pa's. Merry Christmas.

Makobob

Pocoloco #'s

makobob
12-22-2013, 05:08 PM
This 2 1/2 day Islander mothership ticket is paid in full, SOMEONE will win this trip, why not you! Or you could buy a ticket for yourself or your best friend. Both ways you will be a winner. End of June is a great time to fish SCI. There are still seats available for this trip, sign up before they are gone.

Even better yet, OPEN your hearts and wallet, support Rady's Childrens Hospital. Happy Holidays!!

Makobob

Jimmyz123
12-22-2013, 06:14 PM
I'll be getting my tickets on payday.

roadx
12-24-2013, 06:45 AM
Will tickets be available to buy the day of the fundraiser?

makobob
01-08-2014, 01:41 PM
I'll be getting my tickets on payday.

Jimmy, did you get your tickets? Roadx, as far as I know that will be the day of the DRAWING!!!!!!!!
Come on guys This will be a great trip, for an even better cause, Rady's Childrens Hospital, Christmas and New Years are over, open your wallets and HEARTS. Someone in this community will WIN this AWESOME 2.5 day trip.

For all you lurkers, join our community and take advantage of this drawing, you could be going on a 2.5 day mothership trip to SCI for $5.00. This is ALMOST as good as going to Baja for a week for FREE.

Speaking of which, later this month Baja or Bust will start selling tickets to raffle off a FREE trip to Baja, your choice of any one of my scheduled Baja or Bust trips for 2014. The proceeds from this raffle will also be 100% donated to Rady's. Let us ALL support RADY'S Children's Hospital.

Makobob

makobob
01-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Donations & Gifts are starting to trickle in for the Rady Children's Hospital Fundraiser, including a 2 1/2 day kayak fishing/dive mothership trip to San Clemente Island aboard the ISLANDER!
Departs June 26-29 Thur-Sun 2014.
(Retails for $545 per person, get a 2 1/2 day kayak mothership for only 5 bucks!

100% of ALL proceeds benefit Rady Children's Hospital. All Tourney Entrys, All Tickets & All Side Jackpots & All silent auctions! We have a ZERO budget. No Printing/Advertising costs. NPO. We have also opted for No 3rd party fundraiser sites to help meet our yearly charitable goal, so please help support the 2014 CKFS kayak fishing series of events all geared for Rady Children's Hospital! We will have a live drawing announcing the winner @ Tidelands Park at the end of january. More details to be posted shortly..No minimum, No Maximum. Tickets are $5 bucks each.
Thank you very much for supporting my Rady Children's Hospital fundraiser!
CKFS / Wade

*Special note from The Islander: For all 2014 charters ALL Hobie Pro Anglers will not be allowed on the Mothership Charters.

ATTENTION

After talking with Wade yesterday evening I got the distinct impression that only about 30 tickets have been sold for the raffle of this SCI 2.5 day mothership trip. I bought 10 so I guess...............????????? It could be YOU, seeing I bought this trip to donate to the BWE community and Rady's Children's Hospital Fundraiser. Get on board, buy a raffle ticket, and fish with us on the 25th of Jan at Tidelands. Hope to see you ALL there!

So if you own one of these tickets your chances to win are good............AND if you have no tickets, well for $5.00 you too could win. 100% of ALL proceeds go directly to Rady's Children's Hospital. SOMEONE has to win, why not YOU!!!

Makobob

rossman
01-09-2014, 01:01 PM
I am having a senior moment here. Can someone tell me if I bought some of these tickets. I thought I did but I thought I paid $3 per ticket. Or is the there another raffle going on. I want some of these but do I need to be present to win? It is all so confusing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jruiz
01-09-2014, 01:47 PM
I just put in for a couple.

wade
01-09-2014, 01:49 PM
I am having a senior moment here. Can someone tell me if I bought some of these tickets. I thought I did but I thought I paid $3 per ticket. Or is the there another raffle going on. I want some of these but do I need to be present to win? It is all so confusing.

You do not need to be present to win.
Donate Directly @ http://MiracleMakers2013.kintera.org/ckfs (Preregistration & Raffle ticket donations here)
If enough tickets are sold this Saturday, we may draw the winner then!!!!!!!
Thanks
CKFS

makobob
01-18-2014, 10:48 AM
$5.00 Raffle tickets Next SATURDAY someone will win this 2.5 day MOTHERSHIP trip to SCI. For just $5.00 a ticket it could be you. Tickets will be available until drawing is held on the 25th of Feb, at Tidelands IF WE CAN SELL ENOUGH TICKETS BY THEN!! Hope to see all of you there. Good luck to all, and enjoy the Rady's Bay Bass Tourney. Tight lines.

Makobob

FISH11
01-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Just bought 5 more tickets. Like ROSSMAN I also thought I purchased some earlier on 12/30/13 on the earlier post that also had the Pay Pal donate button for tickets for the trip raffle. Mark

makobob
01-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Almost time to fish, when RADY'S Childrens Hospital WINS, we all WIN. 25th of Jan at TIDELANDS, hope to see you all there. BTW Raffle tickets for the ISLANDER 2.5 DAY Mothership trip are on SALE for $5.00 each This could be your chance to fish SCI for almost FREE!! Good Luck everyone. SPECIAL NOTE Please remember if this trip gets cancelled by Islander then the WINNER of this ticket gets the $545.00 to put in their pocket. Talk about Win, Win, Win!!!

Makobob

wade
01-20-2014, 12:52 PM

Rossman & Fish11:
there are two different raffles going on, non related. please specify which.
thanks CKFS

•T-REX You just won 2 free tickets to the 2.5 day Islander raffle!
Good luck man! :cheers1:

FISH11
01-20-2014, 05:39 PM
I guess I also had a senior moment. I just looked back and you're right the first one was for a 1.5 day trip and tickets $3 + secondary raffle for every $15 had one change for a kelp wounded warrior project shirt. The second raffle at $5 a ticket is for a 2.5 day trip. Hope that explains it for others. My Bad. Mark