PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Jig Stick

Smthtnnr
12-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Looking for a used Calstar or Seeker Ulua Jig stick, something around 9 feet. Can only find them brand new and I don't want to drop $500. Thanks anybody

kaya_one
12-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Go for the calstar 90j that was just reposted up from J Mo for $225. It is a classic and great deal with Saltist combo. (I live in Encinitas and work in Irvine - buy it and I'll deliver it to my office - you pick up). (No I am not associated with this sale in any way - just helpin a brotha out).

Smthtnnr
12-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Go for the calstar 90j that was just reposted up from J Mo for $225. It is a classic and great deal with Saltist combo. (I live in Encinitas and work in Irvine - buy it and I'll deliver it to my office - you pick up). (No I am not associated with this sale in any way - just helpin a brotha out).

You're the man kaya_one. Think I'm gonna buy it, thanks for helping me out. I will let you know for sure.

fishaholic
12-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Looking for a used Calstar or Seeker Ulua Jig stick, something around 9 feet. Can only find them brand new and I don't want to drop $500. Thanks anybody

I have a few 9' jig sticks available. ..including teramars, calstar, seeker ulua, and super seeker uluas.

call me. John 7606727080