PDA

View Full Version : OPEN CALL

makobob
12-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Less than a month ago, someone in this community asked if I even fished??????? Who me? This is your chance to find out, and SUPPORT a great cause.

I entered Wade's CPR tournament, which turns over to Grady's Childrens Hospital 100% of ALL monies donated. I am entered for YT/Hali/WSB. 10 points per fish, with a bonus 10 points for fish over 34" or 36" Will I win? NO WAY, too old to keep up with the youngsters here, but .......................
I was willing to put my money where my mouth is, for a VERY good cause.

ANYONE out there willing to pledge ONE PENNY for each POINT that I am able to put on the board? Let's see, maximum of 20 cents per fish, last year I caught 11 legal Butts, 5 over 34", 3 YT all over 34", and one WSB over 34", so you would have donated $2.40. Not much, but this year I will do better, maybe much better. Remember, I am going to Baja and Mexican fish do count.

OR better yet. For you real hard core fisherpeople let's compete!! Remember this is CPR, if you keep a fish it does not count in your total. All fish must be caught from a HUMAN powered watercraft or from the beach.

To make it easy to keep track, how about a half dollar a fish, you have more legal YT, Hali, or WSB, I pay the difference, you beat me by 40 Halibut, I donate $20 bucks to Rady's in YOUR NAME.. I beat you by 22 tails you donate $11 dollars to Rady's in MY NAME.................of course you have to be entered with Wade if you want a chance to beat THIS OLD MAN.

Anyone care to play, the water is fine. And it is for a GREAT cause, AND you will find out if this old man can fish or not. Anyone up to this challenge? Let's get it on!!!! Happy Hoildays.

Makobob

GregAndrew
12-24-2013, 01:41 PM
I am in. How many points for halibut caught on video only?

makobob
12-24-2013, 01:50 PM

Greg, 10 points per fish between 22" through 34", Over 34" it will be 20 points per butt. I think Wade said over 34" to DOUBLE your points.

wade
12-24-2013, 02:25 PM
C&R

buddha
12-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Ok Robert I am in for a penny a point.

easyday
12-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Hmm I like the sound of this

makobob
12-25-2013, 07:24 AM

Well Greg you caught more halibut in one month than I caught all year. But that was 2013. This is a NEW YEAR. Let's get it on! Anyone else? YT or Halibut or WSB? OR someone want to do this with BASS?

I welcome any and all takers. Can you outfish this old man? PENNY a POINT?
Jeff, I expect 200 fish this year. Merry Christmas to all.

Makobob

easyday
12-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Im in....

makobob
12-25-2013, 01:13 PM
AWESOME, are you fishing or are you in for a PENNY A POINT? Welcome aboard and Rady's Childrens Hospital thanks you.

easyday
12-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Well Greg you caught more halibut in one month than I caught all year. But that was 2013. This is a NEW YEAR. Let's get it on! Anyone else? YT or Halibut or WSB? OR someone want to do this with BASS?

I welcome any and all takers. Can you outfish this old man? PENNY a POINT?
Jeff, I expect 200 fish this year. Merry Christmas to all.

Makobob

Both just let me know what I owe ya when you outfish me:D

makobob
01-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Both just let me know what I owe ya when you outfish me:D

Ha,Ha,Ha, Asuncion was fun but I was almost fishless, post to follow soon. Thanks for coming on board for Rady's Childrens Hospital. Hope you have a GREAT New Year.

Makobob

ful-rac
01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Almost fishless!?

Whaaaat?

makobob
01-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Almost fishless!?

Whaaaat?

Being an old, disabled Vietnam Vet, with diabetes I just fished the Calicos. Report to follow.