ful-rac
01-15-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm gonna call it a grass rockfish...

jorluivil
01-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Spotted red eye browfish.

MrPatrick
01-15-2014, 08:21 PM
His name is Larry Phinny. He is currently a junior at the "Deep Rocck School", where he is majoring in fishing lure forensics and identification. At this point of the semester his grades are well below par. On a recent class trip he went missing for a brief time and regaled his classmates with a tale of Alien abduction.He claimed it ended with him meeting an alien species and being subjected to a form of gravity ray that more than doubled his weight and made it impossible to breath. His class mates were amazed at the tale, as outlandish it sounds, and fell for it hook line and sinker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dannowar
01-15-2014, 08:33 PM
You tried Pat....I'll give you that ;)

ZepBonham
01-15-2014, 09:33 PM
I love it! Thanks ful rac for the id. Grass Rockfish. An alien to me. Wonderful story Patrick. It's the creative ball busting, all taken in jest, that keeps me visiting this site.

Dannowar
01-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Grass rockfish are my favorite. As close to vegan as I get.

bus kid
01-16-2014, 06:54 AM
LMAO

SASQUATCH
01-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Screen name rips!!!

WildernessWanker
01-16-2014, 09:54 AM
His name is Larry Phinny. He is currently a junior at the "Deep Rocck School", where he is majoring in fishing lure forensics and identification. At this point of the semester his grades are well below par. On a recent class trip he went missing for a brief time and regaled his classmates with a tale of Alien abduction.He claimed it ended with him meeting an alien species and being subjected to a form of gravity ray that more than doubled his weight and made it impossible to breath. His class mates were amazed at the tale, as outlandish it sounds, and fell for it hook line and sinker.

You forgot to mention his troubled childhood, abandoned at birth and left to fend for himself. A world full of predators and trolling abductors with no family or friend support.

DanaPT
01-16-2014, 12:38 PM
You forgot to mention his troubled childhood, abandoned at birth and left to fend for himself. A world full of predators and trolling abductors with no family or friend support.

No wonder Larry Phinny turned to grass. :sifone: