PDA

View Full Version : NEXT SATURDAY 25th Jan 2014

makobob
01-16-2014, 05:31 PM
I hope EVERYONE is looking forward to "Kayak for the Kids" Biggest Bay Bass event next Saturday........ALL proceeeds to RADY'S Childrens Hospital.

This is a GREAT Local Cause that we can all feel good about donating to. Come out, fish, meet other members of our community and show YOUR support for Rady's. Catered, lunch by Chipotle's, auction, fishing, and friends. What a fantastic way to spend a Saturday at Tidelands in beautiful San Diego Bay.

Hope to YOU there.

Makobob

619-SWIM-DOG
01-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Can I volunteer to help out?

janines.fishtales@cox.net
01-17-2014, 10:31 AM
Hey Bob,

I will be there. I look forward to meeting you!

Janine

wade
01-17-2014, 12:12 PM
25 ENTRIES SO FAR!!!!!
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE HELPING TO SUPPORT RADY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL!!
• You can still pre-register online (Comes with a free lunch),
& register for this event in person day of event/Jan 25th before launching!
• Also purchase raffle tickets available the 2.5 day Islander San Clemente Island mothership raffle tickets for 5 bucks!
Bring Your ca$h for the silent auction goodies too or the donation can!
Thanks again everyone, see you soon with your food!
Wade

619-SWIM-DOG
01-17-2014, 01:19 PM
25 ENTRIES SO FAR!!!!!
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE HELPING TO SUPPORT RADY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL!!
• You can still pre-register online (Comes with a free lunch),
& register for this event in person day of event/Jan 25th before launching!
• Also purchase raffle tickets available the 2.5 day Islander San Clemente Island mothership raffle tickets for 5 bucks!
Bring Your ca$h for the silent auction goodies too or the donation can!
Thanks again everyone, see you soon with your food!
Wade

What time does it start and how long does it go till??

fishingfiend
01-17-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks Makobob for the bump, it reminded me to get off the fence and send Wade my entry fee! F' work, I'm going fishing for charity! Thanks again Wade for giving us a reason to get together for a great cause!

makobob
01-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey Bob,

I will be there. I look forward to meeting you!

Janine

Fantastic, I will have news on YOUR Birthday trip for you, BTW Mermaids are allowed to invite a friend to fish this wonderful event, weather forcast looking good.

All of us can invite someone to come and fish this Bass tourney or join the auction after lunch. WIN, WIN, WIN for Rady's Childrens Hospital. Hope to see you all there at Tidelands next Saturday.

Fishingfiend, welcome aboard, bring a friend, and thank you for supporting Rady's.

How about you HALIBUT fisherman, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, there ARE butts here, but then this is not a bait tourney, so................. who's in? Only a $10 entry to Rady's.

Special Note to Mr. Patrick I did except your challenge, I will make a donation to Rady's of $1.99 for every legal bass you land at Tidelands on the 25th. Anyone else want to STEP UP and "sponsor" Mr. Patrick??????

Every one is welcome to join us, tight lines. Please remember this is 2014, new fishing license needed.

Makobob

wade
01-17-2014, 04:34 PM
What time does it start and how long does it go till??

You can launch from 5 am on..
All day fundraiser event with a lunch break and continued HALIBUT & BASS action till sundown.
$25 Buck Main entry, $10 optional side halibut jackpot.
I need to borrow a VHF please for the weigh boat, someone?.., mine is shot...:doh:

Thanks,
W

johnnyblaze2009
01-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Is there a link for online registration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck D
01-17-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm in for the Halibut side pot:)

makobob
01-17-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm in for the Halibut side pot:)

Me too!!!!!! What Chuck ^ said X2, where have all the halibut fisherpeople gone? MAYBE to BUTT Heaven?

Makobob

janines.fishtales@cox.net
01-18-2014, 04:57 AM
I'm in for the halibut side, Wade you can use my handheld radio, is that good enough? As far as that 1.99 per fish, hmmmmm. Still thinkin about that one!

Janine

makobob
01-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm in for the halibut side, Wade you can use my handheld radio, is that good enough? As far as that 1.99 per fish, hmmmmm. Still thinkin about that one!

Janine

Think long and hard, Mr Patrick catches lot's of bass at Tidelands, however I think he wanted sponsors at 50 cents per fish. I just upped his ante because it goes to RADY'S Childrens Hospital. I am sure he would be happy with YOUR 50 cents per fish. Anyone else out there interested in sponsoring Mr. Patrick at 50 cents per fish or MORE???? Still time left to get in on your free Chipotle's lunch. Register TODAY, See you there!!!

Makobob