PDA

View Full Version : Got my meter all dialed in

TJones
01-20-2014, 02:01 PM
thanks for on the water experience . :you_rock: .

TJones
01-20-2014, 02:16 PM
another member , dialing in the settings on the water . the final element is in place . :D:D . thanks .

salty pirate
01-20-2014, 05:29 PM
did you get amp scope fixed?

addicted2sp33d
01-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Did you hook up the Flux Capacitor to Mr. Fusion?

Dannowar
01-20-2014, 08:06 PM
What does a soup fin shark look like suspended at 103 feet next to a lobster pot?

TJones
01-21-2014, 05:18 PM
did you get amp scope fixed? you know , and i know , that aint gonna happen anytime soon .:( . i did download the patch , i will install it tomorrow and test as soon as possible . i don't plan on learning arabic , so the patch is probably worthless . i ran this post to to say thanks to a member for helping me learn some of the features of the lowrance . i am more familiar with hummingbird . this scope problem is a pretty amazing flounder , other that that , the unit is pretty good .

YakDout
01-21-2014, 05:22 PM
did you get amp scope fixed? you know , and i know , that aint gonna happen anytime soon .:( . i did download the patch , i will install it tomorrow and test as soon as possible . i don't plan on learning arabic , so the patch is probably worthless . i ran this post to to say thanks to a member for helping me learn some of the features of the lowrance . i am more familiar with hummingbird . this scope problem is a pretty amazing flounder , other that that , the unit is pretty good .

Right on dude. I've come to the conclusion that a dialed in unit really does help you find the fish at the right depth

TJones
01-22-2014, 10:40 AM
i am just finally understanding how to widen the beam and see fish . :p . i did come to the conclusion that the scope goes to about 147' in custom mode . of course salty pirate has probably concluded this for himself? if we could grab just another 50 - 80 feet . can you give me a few pointers on doing the update salty ? i did the download . unzipped files , put card in , and started the computer . the system says version 1.86 - 1.9 . it should say 2.01 ? what am i doing wrong? thanks for help .

salty pirate
01-22-2014, 12:44 PM
did you take out the sd card then turn it off, restart and should be good to go.

Are you using the 83khz setting?

TJones
01-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Remove and reboot. Yes 83 kHz . Went custom, and did increments of 1 and tested it dry land . You can basically see when it cuts out.