PDA

View Full Version : Help Me fill my freezer!

Casey
01-27-2014, 10:00 AM
I just bought a freezer off craig's list. It's empty. If you want to get rid of some fish let me know. If you fish Dana point, I can pick up your catch in Dana Point.

t-$money bussard
01-27-2014, 04:56 PM
me too i need fresh lobster and rock crabs!!!!:rolleyes: im hungryyy HAHAHA

Dannowar
01-27-2014, 05:47 PM
you could always try catching some....

t-$money bussard
01-27-2014, 06:18 PM
you could always try catching some....

agreed, i do lol

MrPatrick
01-27-2014, 06:24 PM
Obviously a progressive ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Casey
01-27-2014, 08:04 PM
That's one

Yak Loins
01-27-2014, 08:36 PM
I have a ton of empty hooks and open bails.
I will take fish donations also.
if they could be delivered to 80 ft just past the 4 oz torpedo, I would appreciate it.

ful-rac
01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
You measure fish like jorge!

jorluivil
01-27-2014, 09:23 PM
You measure fish like jorge!

The proper way

http://www.magnetmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/tape-measure-image-for-web.jpg

Tony's way

http://p2.la-img.com/1046/25920/9627731_1_l.jpg

jorluivil
01-27-2014, 09:26 PM
I just bought a freezer off craig's list. It's empty. If you want to get rid of some fish let me know. If you fish Dana point, I can pick up your catch in Dana Point.

Stop by and visit Ful-Rac, he'll hook you up with freshly caught crabs and halibut and some locally farmed pork. Everything is already vacuum sealed to preserve freshness. Shot him a PM and tell him Team Sewer sent you:D

StinkyMatt
01-28-2014, 06:53 AM
I just got a new wallet for Xmas.

It was given to me empty! WTF?

Does anyone have any extra twenty dollar bills around? I would like to make my wallet have a little bulge.....

Thanks.

P.S. I am willing to drive to your house to pick up the bills. (5 miles or less)

Hunter (The 80's Man)
01-28-2014, 08:18 AM

Does anyone have any extra twenty dollar bills around? I would like to make my wallet have a little bulge.....

Thanks.

P.S. I am willing to drive to your house to pick up the bills. (5 miles or less)

Hey Matt,

I got a bunch of twenties that have just been lying around the house... I could probably just give you a couple. I was gonna' save them for the family, but the kids won't use them, and the wife won't do anything with them because she doesn't like the way they smell.

Shoot me a p.m. and we'll hook up.

ful-rac
01-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Oh come now Casey...Im not the food bank:D

Jorge was obviously being facetious...
And if your not picking up on that....you must be a cop! Sting operation!!!:D

If you want to fill your freezer with fish your either going to have to catch it yourself or buy it from the store...

WildernessWanker
01-28-2014, 09:01 AM

Thanks.

I am experiencing a similar problem, but it's with my new workshop! I recently built a metal building on a friend's property and it's big enough to occupy an RV or at least 2 vehicles. I am looking for anyone willing to donate either an RV or 2 vehicles, preferably a 4X4 or sports car but I'm not too choosey. If you're only able to donate 1 vehicle I completely understand and am willing to make it work. I am available for pickup but prefer dropoff, perhaps we can work something out. I'm grateful for any help you guys are able to provide, thank you in advance!

jorluivil
01-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Isn't it amazing how we're all different but the same.

My garage has an empty space, It's similar in size to a Bugatti. Does anyone have a Bugatti sitting around that they don't want? Preferably one with a roof rack already installed. I'm not concerned with miles, color or issues like minor door dings that it may have, my cousin Raul works at a body shop and he said he will hook me up and fix any dings.

Casey
01-28-2014, 09:21 AM
You'll see, I'll get some free fish fish out of this post...Sooner or later. But really I got the thing for bait. and re-freezing my bait pucks.

Drake
01-28-2014, 09:49 AM
I've never been much for freezer filling, if I want more fish I know how to get it. Having a freezer stuffed with fish keeps you from wanting to get out on the water.

GR6RR
01-28-2014, 10:12 AM
I've got an empty stomach! Freshly caught fish? Straight to the pan or grill for me! I really don't like frozen seafood, IMO

ctfphoto
01-28-2014, 10:18 AM
I do prefer fresh fish.

That said I do keep a small amount of the right kind in the freezer. Lobster Tails, Yellowtail, and Halibut. Current out of WSB and need to find some.

I do use my freezer for lobsterer bait and the wife doesn't appreciate that too much.

makobob
01-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Stinky and Hunter, with all those EXTRA $20's coming in how about sending a couple to Rady's Childrens Hospital????? EXTRA $20's equal EXTRA fish JU JU.....

Makobob