PDA

View Full Version : lurker no more

double p
02-11-2014, 07:41 AM
well i have been lurking on this website for awhile, but lurk no more. i was finally able to pull the trigger yesterday and enter the kayak fishing world. i purchased two malibu blems from cj and brent at oex, and damn, what awesome customer service. i walked out of there with an x-13 and an x-factor (can't pick up the x-factor until next week). the look on my son's face was priceless when he came home from school and saw that x-factor. and then when i told him i purchased a second kayak so the two of us can go fishing together, his face really lit up. awesome. can't wait to get those things wet next week. and to quote fellow bwe'er 'coldcut', purchasing all of this kayak fishing stuff is "a slippery slope"

kauaiboy04
02-11-2014, 09:19 AM
awesome stuff man! think i saw you there yesterday (i was the one with a new jackson kayak). those guys over at OEX give THE best customer service!

FISH11
02-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Awesome. Great choices on the kayaks. Enjoy your new toys. I love my x factor. It is great going through the surf at La Jolla and supper stable out there even when it's choppy and there's large swell. Tight Lines

makobob
02-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Congratulations on your NEW ADDICTION, it is great for the kids, and dad too. Welcome to BWE.

COLDCUT
02-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Nice work on pulling that trigger and enlisting in the plastic navy. Looking forward to sharing some memories (and hopefully some fish) with you and the boys. As far as that slippery slope, at least we're sliding down it among friends.

Cadillyak
02-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Congrats on the new additions to the family!

Bert Vega
02-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Welcome. You have come to the right place. The guys and gals on here are great. You may have a few questions come up. Feel free to ask away. Some of the members here have a ton of experience. And the best part is they don't mind sharing it.

Amish Ed
02-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Welcome to the club. Looking forward to seeing some reports from you and your son.