PDA

View Full Version : loaner paddle

William Novotny
02-13-2014, 09:34 AM
Hey guys, I'm getting my new kayak this Saturday and have a buddy selling me his carbon paddle but the paddle will take about a week longer to get. This Sunday I'm leaving for Lake McClure for 3 days and really wanted to show my dad and uncles how much more fish kayakers produce then power boaters.
Does anyone have a paddle I can borrow for a few days? I'll share some fish with ya wheni get back. I'm in Newport Beach area .

Thanks in advance!

Amish Ed
02-13-2014, 10:00 AM
I have one you can borrow. I live in Lake Forest and work 2-10pm. If you wanted to come pick it up on Fri. or Sat. morning that would be fine. It's a Werner Skagit.

Phatford
02-13-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm guessing if you bought a paddle from OEX that they would probably be more than happy to loan you a paddle... Obviously I can't speak for OEX but it is a good bet, CJ is one of those guys that is nice to do business with!!!

William Novotny
02-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I have one you can borrow. I live in Lake Forest and work 2-10pm. If you wanted to come pick it up on Fri. or Sat. morning that would be fine. It's a Werner Skagit.

Hey Thank you! Yak medic is gonna loan me one for a bit when he drops of the new ride this Saturday! Appreciate your help! I've got a deal worked out to buy a werner camano but cant get down to sd till after I get back from my trip. It's gonna be sweet. It will by far be the nicest paddle I've owned

tacmik
02-13-2014, 02:03 PM
Yakmedic is such a swell guy. Enjoy your trip.

ctrujillo
02-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm getting my new kayak this Saturday and have a buddy selling me his carbon paddle but the paddle will take about a week longer to get. This Sunday I'm leaving for Lake McClure for 3 days and really wanted to show my dad and uncles how much more fish kayakers produce then power boaters.
Does anyone have a paddle I can borrow for a few days? I'll share some fish with ya wheni get back. I'm in Newport Beach area .

Thanks in advance!what yak did you end up getting. I should be getting back otw in the next week myself :)

Amish Ed
02-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey Thank you! Yak medic is gonna loan me one for a bit when he drops of the new ride this Saturday! Appreciate your help! I've got a deal worked out to buy a werner camano but cant get down to sd till after I get back from my trip. It's gonna be sweet. It will by far be the nicest paddle I've owned

Glad you got it worked out. Have a great trip and school those boaters.

William Novotny
02-13-2014, 09:47 PM
what yak did you end up getting. I should be getting back otw in the next week myself :)

I got a feel free mokken 14. That's good to hear! How is your hand healing up? If you need anything let me know!

William Novotny
02-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Glad you got it worked out. Have a great trip and school those boaters.

For sure! Thanks again

ctrujillo
02-14-2014, 11:35 AM
I got a feel free mokken 14. That's good to hear! How is your hand healing up? If you need anything let me know!
Finger is a little shorter but good to go.
I'll hit you up when I get the yak .