PDA

View Full Version : walk the talk

William Novotny
02-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Some people around here say one thing with their words and another with their actions. Some smile to your face while they spit venom at your back. Others good deeds are overshadowed by controversial words and anger not realizing that instant gratification does long term damage to reputation.

There are a lot of good people in this community as well as allot of division amongst teams, social groups or whatever you choose to call your associations. We are all lucky enough to have Paradise at our doorsteps. Don't tarnish that any more.

I'm nobody on this forum. I like to think so sometimes but the short of it is its because of the short termers like me that allot of the old timers don't like being more vocal on this board any more, and that's a shame. Just take a moment and reflect on if your activity in this community is helping or hurting. I don't feel I've done enough of the helping to really be a voice on these boards but hopefully this strikesa chord with at least a few people.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/williamnovotny/bobmarley-usayuloveme.jpg (http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/williamnovotny/media/bobmarley-usayuloveme.jpg.html)

Don't ruin the things you love by letting hate be a part of it.

makobob
02-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Well said, 2X.

lambadmin
02-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Yes, x3.

Everyone - please do not use BWE to publically flame up any sort of conflicts you may have with anyone else from the forum.
While you may care deeply and be very passionate about it, I can assure you thousands of other people that frequent this web site may not be that interested about it at all! They do not come to this forum for that kind of information.

Your conflicts and heated remarks introduce this negative vibe, which we don't want to see around, and will do what's in our power to make sure it does NOT continue to go on on our forums.

Peace all, tight lines

jorluivil
02-21-2014, 09:42 AM
:iagree:

This ain't Bloodydecks, Facebook or Twitter

ful-rac
02-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Yeah it's been pretty heated around here lately...It kinda makes us all look like little high school gossip girls..."that bitch said whhaaaatttt?!"

Well at least it was entertaining...

I'm just glad its Friday, it's time to go fish'n, we all need to decompress after this week...

johnnyblaze2009
02-21-2014, 10:31 AM
Word...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FISH11
02-21-2014, 10:46 AM
This has got to be the best post I have seen. Extremely well said. Let's all share and enjoy this paradise we live in. No trash talking. Just great fishing and sharing those moments. Tight lines.

Drake
02-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Some people around here say one thing with their words and another with their actions. Some smile to your face while they spit venom at your back. Others good deeds are overshadowed by controversial words and anger not realizing that instant gratification does long term damage to reputation.

There are a lot of good people in this community as well as allot of division amongst teams, social groups or whatever you choose to call your associations. We are all lucky enough to have Paradise at our doorsteps. Don't tarnish that any more.

I'm nobody on this forum. I like to think so sometimes but the short of it is its because of the short termers like me that allot of the old timers don't like being more vocal on this board any more, and that's a shame. Just take a moment and reflect on if your activity in this community is helping or hurting. I don't feel I've done enough of the helping to really be a voice on these boards but hopefully this strikesa chord with at least a few people.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/williamnovotny/bobmarley-usayuloveme.jpg (http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/williamnovotny/media/bobmarley-usayuloveme.jpg.html)

Don't ruin the things you love by letting hate be a part of it.

Perfectly worded. :cheers1:

jaws197
02-21-2014, 01:26 PM
:iagree::iagree::iagree:

roadx
02-21-2014, 01:35 PM
you and jimmy should get together. drama, drama, drama

DennisMorgan
02-21-2014, 08:22 PM
I am a new guy to this forum and sport and if I have learned anything it is kayakers are a great bunch and I want it to stay that way. We all deal with jobs and life BS outside of those yaks....let's keep the yak time fun time and hopefully the original guys will come around and share some secrets. Fish on'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taggermike
02-22-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm way pre-internet in my behavior. I never write anything on a sight like this that I wouldn't say to the person in person. Works for me. Mike

buddha
02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
An old friend once said "if you can't make a friend, don't make an enemy."

Squid Vicious
02-22-2014, 06:50 PM
...fairly new to this board...I've only met cool and informative people here...carry on

Big T
02-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Well said.

DennisMorgan
02-23-2014, 07:43 PM
We need more guys like you CJKDAD....we all want the best for the fishing community. fish on'