PDA

View Full Version : Security Token ??

bosshoss
02-28-2014, 06:32 PM
My buddy became a member of BWE and tried to post his 1st post.

When he clicked on the submit button, a window popped up and said he needed a security token and to contact administrators'

He left a message and has heard nothing yet regarding said token..

Anyone here have a clue what this is ??

Thanks....

Drake
02-28-2014, 06:52 PM
My buddy became a member of BWE and tried to post his 1st post.

When he clicked on the submit button, a window popped up and said he needed a security token and to contact administrators'

He left a message and has heard nothing yet regarding said token..

Anyone here have a clue what this is ??

Thanks....

Tell him to contact Team Sewer, they have control over all the remaining security tokens.

jorluivil
02-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Matt is in charge of those now......PM Stinkymatt and he'll help you out

bus kid
02-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Bit coins have replaced the security tokens.

DennisMorgan
02-28-2014, 07:33 PM
I have a bit coin exchange for sale if anyone's interested 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosshoss
02-28-2014, 07:40 PM
OK, If I don't get a straight answer here I'm calling security !!

jorluivil
02-28-2014, 07:48 PM

Did you PM stinkymatt?

bus kid
02-28-2014, 07:51 PM
ok ok relax as of 2-1-2014 BWE became a pay to post site. It forces people to really consider what they type if they have to pay a fee to post it. Your buddy being new has no credit, so he needs to set up a prepaid account. If you haven't got a bill yet, you will. or you can PM stinky matt and set up you account. Be sure to have your Nigerian account # ready as his time is valuable.

bosshoss
02-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Did you PM stinkymatt?

Not biting.....lol

StinkyMatt
02-28-2014, 08:54 PM
If you want to post regular (text) posts, you just need a silver token.

If you want to be able to add photos, you need a gold token.

Let me know which one your buddy wants and I'll set him up.

Its an old process....I wish we could get rid of that whole "security token" requirement.

:)

bosshoss
02-28-2014, 09:13 PM
If you want to post regular (text) posts, you just need a silver token.

If you want to be able to add photos, you need a gold token.

Let me know which one your buddy wants and I'll set him up.

Its an old process....I wish we could get rid of that whole "security token" requirement.

:)

Still not biting......

Drake
03-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Still not biting......

Well, then, tell your buddy hes shit out of luck

tacmik
03-01-2014, 04:01 AM
I have a bit coin exchange for sale if anyone's interested ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give you 2 bits

bosshoss
03-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Well, then, tell your buddy hes shit out of luck

Poor Drake, swimming in the shallow end of the pool....

Big T
03-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Hey! Look at these emoticons!! :luxhello::cheers1::jig::lobster::yt::wsb::reel::a uto::leaving:

bosshoss
03-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Hey! Look at these emoticons!! :luxhello::cheers1::jig::lobster::yt::wsb::reel::a uto::leaving:

Nicely done....lol

Drake
03-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Poor Drake, swimming in the shallow end of the pool....

I don't remember posting lol :cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

makobob
03-01-2014, 09:18 AM

Thought you were doing barrel rolls at LJ this morning. Guess I missed you.

jorluivil
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM
fishing must be reallllllly slow

Big T
03-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Nah... it's really slow when the spelling nazis start up their thing.

Big T
03-01-2014, 10:57 AM

I want some of what you're on!

jorluivil
03-01-2014, 11:46 AM
I want some of what you're on!

nnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhhh, I don't think you want that stuff. This guy had some and look at what happened to him.

cool halibut rat trap set up :hmmmm2: to easy san pedro port all their is is halibut I use one hook landed 7 halibut on 12 pound leader 17 sea bass 20 pound :wsb: go that rought lets see the videos better fight more of a challenge :reeling:

we fish the open waters just got my go pro video to be up this year you fish the port I fish their many time in my younger days I fish with the bay tubers just saying rat traps to easy dont you like more of challeng(ONE SHOT ONE KILL) DID YOU SEE ME IN THE WESTEN OUT DOORS MAG SHORT BIT IT WAS CALL i LANDED 42 LEAGLES IN MY FLOAT TUBE IN ARE HARBOR HALIBUT ALL DAY LONG WE CATCH ARE OWN BAIT AS WELL LIVE SQUID TO SARDENS OPEN WATERS
COME DOWN ARE WAY LETS SEE YOU FISH OPEN WATERS

no their is still lots and lots of squid just look at me pic s they talk for me all open waters just in vite they want come we go down to leo carillo some times and how did you find out about gav rhyak can you tell the fellas. this is fun :luxhello: sea bass still coming in thick big ones most all in the 50 -60 pound rang the paddle is about 2 half hours one way thats how we do it

Is this a spelling B or a fish off :reeling: let the pic talk :D did you for get this last year was my first year kayaking as well just look just look open waters open waters much diffrent then ports at work keys not that good only have few sec to type out having funnnnn

what did I miss> Have to come to santa barbara every time peeps come from up south they always want to come back always my kayak is my new toy as well this year was my first year kayaking I am 34 years old I bet your in your in early 40 to 50 years ya dont need to go to all those plases we have it all right hear wast of gas family time I am home by 3:00 pm with fish as my fish pro file will tell you :reeling::cheers1: county line we go as well sea bass is like at 80 ft halibut is like at 100 ft are halibut is at 10 ft to 70 ft sea bass all around fishing ports not to much fun after a while

PART OF THE
F . T . W

cool pic but 4 guys thats a lot of people you think just JOE solo remember open waters have find the fish in ports just like a harbor you already know wright were to go find them no fun we hunt for are fish I got 3 as well open waters lets see those pics all i see is harbor fish :(

I like to see sand halibut and sea bass open waters
thank you if you like to come down some time send me a pm lets fish the north coast

:luxhello: :reeling: :grouphug: no ports open waters have to hunt for your fish that will show how good your are

what did I miss ____found this pic I was 25 years old this is my harbor days float tube style ended the summer with 42 leagles halibut all in my float tube it dose suck but i can hang with the younger guys any day can you say the same and you know I can (rhyak) rhyak post on central coast kayak forum he has seen all my pics well he was catching rock fish well i was slaming sea bass and halibut ____Iceman has came to
hunt with us with don bell as well

can I see some pics from your yonger days I show you mine lets see yours looks like your post say thousends should have at least one I have only a few post and look at mine :luxhello::reeling:

I dont need to give lessons to them they know how to fish the open waters he hook up to a big t-shark look at his video from the go pro that was with me that day they made the travle will you

when you thinking no need to buy lunch just love to fish or we can meet up at el carillo my boys just went no squid lots of fin bait don bell and ice man i have on my facebook look me up we talk more better

Jorluivil lets roll welcome any time if you love to fish lets roll all is welcome if you are willing to make the travle lets roll we love to IF you love to fish welcome any time

Can any one help how do you up load a videoI have a video to show you or look up white see bass and halibut kayak fishing on you tube by fisheye channel look it up no joke

post it love to see others fishing trips these are the fish we target others target diffrent fish as well these fish are not every were to catch post video lets see :cheers1:
I might not be able to spell that good but I can fish out some people that is what this site is all about fishing

I will hate to see what happens when you all meet together on the water :cool:

Drake
03-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Thought you were doing barrel rolls at LJ this morning. Guess I missed you.

It didn't look epic enough :D

Big T
03-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Wow...