PDA

View Full Version : Hobie Pro Angler 14 (updated)

ROOKIE87
03-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Alright guys, ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

This post is for a Hobie Pro Angler 14. I have created another post because someone decided to post sold, when it wasn’t sold and he backed out because of a poor excuse.
I will list what the kayak comes with, and mind you, all the items I have listed were purchased late last summer 2013. Also, since the installations, the kayak has only been in freshwater. All the electrical work and upgrades was completed by an Electrical Engineer who is also the owner of off-road light company Blitz Pro. The wrap was done by a Guardian Printing in La Habra. The individual who put me in touch with the company guaranteed repair of the wrap if it malfunctions. I have the contact information for both places of business and have maintained a good rapport with both. The inside cargo nets have all been replaced and the yak is super clean and ready to go. I have reduced the price from 4200 to 3500 OUT THE DOOR. There is no other yak out there like this and has the specializations that will let you fish in any condition during any time of day. I also have the box for the dragonfly fishfinder. The kayak is timeless and even has a better chair than the 2014 model. Text me if you would like to come by and inspect the kayak for purchase. :wsb:Phone number: 562-508-3646:cheers1:

Items Include:
2011 Hobie Pro Angler 14'- $2800
Turbo Fins
Custom Kayak Wrap- $1,000
Raymarine Dragonfly (Gold Package)- $700
Transducer is on a mount that goes directly in the water from OEX- $40
36 Amp Hour Deep Cycle Battery (Hidden in the Tackle Compartment)- $200
Custom Fitting of Captain Chair from West Marine- $300
Double wide LED Light Bar in the front-$350
2 Led Light Bars on each side- $200 x 2 = 400
LED lights inside the kayak (hidden)- $36
Double USB Charger for phone (All wiring for the Kayak is Hidden)- $600 in work alone
Key to Turn on all the Power “”
Lazer etched buttons for each light marked with (port, starburt, inside)””
Hobie Bait Tank from OEX- $300
Hobie Oversized Wheels (Sand Tires) from OEX- $300
Running Light-$40
Crack of Dawn Paddle-$40
Scotty Holders-$60
Gaff-$30
Big game clip- $25
Truck bed extender as well- $80
Hobie Anchor-$40
Marine Radio-$80<O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
The price of buying a kayak new and investing what I have would be $7,421.00 without including the time and effort to make it the way it is (on my end).<O:p></O:p>

philr21
03-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Quite possibly the most decked out PA I've ever seen....

ROOKIE87
03-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Sold, to a really nice guy, hope he enjoys it!

William Novotny
03-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Add time and labor cost that guy got close to a 10k rig right there