PDA

View Full Version : WTB Paddle

lookoutdj
03-31-2014, 10:46 PM
Looking for a paddle for friends to use when they're using my son's kayak. He has a paddle but it's too short for grownups. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Looking for something 220-240cm. Wanting to spend around $40-50. I live in San Diego. Thanks.

BillzBaitz
04-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I found a paddle floating in perris.. the park people told me no one reported losing it and told me they would just throw it away.. its nothing great but I dont use it at all.. You can have it if you want it.. Only issue is im in Redlands..

lookoutdj
04-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I found a paddle floating in perris.. the park people told me no one reported losing it and told me they would just throw it away.. its nothing great but I dont use it at all.. You can have it if you want it.. Only issue is im in Redlands..

Thank you very much. That's a kind offer. I decided to just suck it up and buy a new paddle. My son is rapidly outgrowing everything these days and will soon need a larger paddle, so it just made since to buy one now that friends could use until he's big enough for it. Thanks again.