PDA

View Full Version : MAY 8-18 LAS ENCANTADAS proposed B.O.B trip

makobob
04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
ATTENTION GUESTS for you to ride the BAJA EXPRESS all you need do is join BWE, only takes a minute of your time to JOIN our COMMINITY and Welcome Aboard.

Steve, aka eod from Ririe UTAH, wants to take the BAJA EXPRESS again in May. We will finalize dates asap. When Steve left Las Encantadas on the 25th of March, he was tired. He has since recharged his batteries. SO once again the BWE members are INVITED to join us on a trip south. Weather should still be mild for Baja. We might fish a couple of days out of Gonzaga and maybe overnight on a secluded beach between Punta Bufeo and Gonzaga. This 10 mile stretch sees almost no fisherman, so.............................................
Anyone with interest in this trip contact me or Steve. July will be the next time I might take a trip back to FISH and it WILL BE HOT, the rest of my trips will be to work on the DREAM.

ful-rac
04-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Hopefully I'll bring back some incredible video from next weeks trip. If the trip goes well and the fishing is incredible...Im sure it'll convince anybody that's on the fence about this trip. So far everything is still a go for me...but you know how that can change. I'm Gear'n up, lures, jigs, flouro...I'm spend'n a ton of money already...

Can we just go right now bob?

makobob
04-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Hopefully I'll bring back some incredible video from next weeks trip. If the trip goes well and the fishing is incredible...Im sure it'll convince anybody that's on the fence about this trip. So far everything is still a go for me...but you know how that can change. I'm Gear'n up, lures, jigs, flouro...I'm spend'n a ton of money already...

Can we just go right now bob?

Tony, I am locked and loaded, probabaly going this Friday, Sat and Sunday too.

makobob
04-30-2014, 09:41 PM
ATTENTION GUESTS for you to ride the BAJA EXPRESS all you need do is join BWE, only takes a minute of your time to JOIN our COMMINITY and Welcome Aboard.

This trip is a go. Steve, Sven, Handsome and I am going. Still room for 3 more to jump on the BAJA EXPRESS. All Aboard!!!!!

walrus
05-01-2014, 05:19 AM
Bob,

Going with you to Gonzaga Bay is like winning a fishermen lottery!

The video by "mikeylikesit" in fishing reports (Ful racs, Gonzaga Bay thread, page 3) that was posted last night is awesome.

I'm surprised you don't have a waiting list for May, now that the water has warmed up from April.

makobob
05-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Bob,

Going with you to Gonzaga Bay is like winning a fishermen lottery!

The video by "mikeylikesit" in fishing reports (Ful racs, Gonzaga Bay thread, page 3) that was posted last night is awesome.

I'm surprised you don't have a waiting list for May, now that the water has warmed up from April.

The window for the FULL MOON is from the 11th through the 17th, so this is a Full Moon Trip, hope we reap all the rewards. Should be great trip.
Ok I will go out on a limb here. My long range weather for this trip indicates Temps in the mid to upper 80's, maybe lower 90's, winds at 10mph or less. Guessing water temps in the upper 70's. It is going to be WARM. That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!! On a more serious side, last day to sign up will be Sunday, so those going can get our meals together. NO LAST MINUTE people as it is not fair to the others going on the trip. All Aboard!!!.