PDA

View Full Version : Las Encantadas Menu

buddha
04-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Here is a tentative menu that is subject to change.

Day one: Steak with stir fried bok choy, carrots, spinach, onions with gravy

Day two: Mexican bouillabaisse: shrimp, fish, pulpo, celery, onions, red peppers, potatoes with chile de arbol chiles.

Day three: Paella: fish, shrimp, chicken, achiote and turmeric rice, red peppers, onions, celery garlic

Day 4 Gumbo: shrimp, fish, celery, onions, red pepper, guamamian rice

Day 5: Burgers, skillet potatoes, onions, carrots

Day 6:Cioppino: Fish, Shrimp, tomato based broth, garlic, celery, onions, carrots, wine

Day 7: Shrimp whole boiled, fish cakes, ceviche

Day 8: Singapore noodles fish, ceviche

Day 9: Thai Fish Curry: curry, coconut milk, potatoes, onions, rice

Day 10: Grilled Marinated Fish with Hoisin Glaze, rice

Of course we will always have fish tacos, fried fish fillets, and grilled fish any day we desire as well as ceviche.

octico
04-03-2014, 06:19 PM
What does it take to get an invite ;) Sounds delicious have a safe and fun trip guys. Looking forward to the fishing reports!

Tight lines!

buddha
04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
What does it take to get an invite ;) Sounds delicious have a safe and fun trip guys. Looking forward to the fishing reports!

Tight lines!

Everyone that is a member of BWE is invited to come on these trips.

Let me know if you want to come.

Some of us are leaving April 10 and staying until the 20th. You can come down any of those days.

octico
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Everyone that is a member of BWE is invited to come on these trips.

Let me know if you want to come.

Some of us are leaving April 10 and staying until the 20th. You can come down any of those days.

I gotta work. When is the next trip? I have so much vacation time. I am totally down for the next trip.

buddha
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
I gotta work. When is the next trip? I have so much vacation time. I am totally down for the next trip.

I believe they are trying to get a trip in May for Las Encantadas and then the next ones are in San Quintin in June and August.

makobob
04-06-2014, 06:53 PM

We hava a MAYBE for 8-18th of May, eod wants to go but waiting to find out from work, I will post as soon as I know for sure, but it could be the 1st before he knows for sure. BTW EVERY member of BWE is invited on all Baja or Bust trips. Tight lines and bloody gaffs.