PDA

View Full Version : Freindly Fishing Tournament

PapaDave
05-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Every month at Dana Point we have a fishing tournament, tomorrow is the day for May....

Format is very simple: Entry fee is $10 with the largest legal fish taking all. No sharks, rays, skate’s, etc. Very simple format: no sponsors, no raffles, no prizes, no points, NO HASSLE. Start time @ 7a.m. with weigh in @ 2p.m. Weigh in and post tournament pot luck at Dana Point Jet Ski. Parking will be available for those early launchers. Gate to launch will open at 6:30a.m., and will close at 7:30a.m., but will re-open at 9:00a.m. You can launch any other place you choose, just make sure you check in and kicked in your ante. Sign up for what you will be bringing to the pot luck.

If you are new to fishing the area and want to get some tips as well as meet some of the veterans there, and possibly win a little cash, come on out.

jorluivil
05-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Any chance you can post what days future tournaments will be held?

JoeKnowsFishing
05-16-2014, 12:06 PM
suena como un gran lugar para conocer y saludar a algunos de sus veteranos de más edad

alanw
05-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Any chance you can post what days future tournaments will be held?

http://www.kayakfishingmafia.com/smf/index.php/topic,3083.0.html

I've seen this before, looks interesting. And right in my backyard too. What's normal to bring for potluck? I don't have a wife to figure these things out for me.