PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Hobie Revolution 13 - Sand/ w/Live Well/ HD Cart/ Turbo/ Sailing Rudder/ $1800

EDC
08-08-2014, 06:12 AM
I am going to keep this up on BWE for the weekend before posting it on CL, I'd rather you guys got the first dibs.

Long story short, I have a slight family emergency and have to put kayak fishing on hold for a while. I bought this kayak new about three months ago and have taken it out to the LJ kelp beds 5 times and to my local lake 3 times and have cleaned it after every use. I love it, and you would too. The only thing I have done with it is install two Scotty flush mounts and a RAM ball type fish finder mount. Obviously it is in amazing condition, no cracks, leaks, etc...

I still have all the paperwork, extra grommets for fish finder wiring, the original fins, original rudder, owners DVD, everything that came with it. DOES NOT COME WITH FISH FINDER. I am still keeping my two other older cheaper fishing kayaks, so I'd like to have something ready with a FF when I can finally fish again.

If you don't know the difference between the 2014 and older models, it is basically the lowrance ready setup for a clean fish finder mounting solution, and also it has the reinforced scupper holes for when you use through the hull kayak carts. And of course it is new, so the plastic isn't sun damaged or anything, and I store it in my garage hanging on it's side. Again, here is what is coming with it for $1800:

2014 Hobie Revolution 13 in Sand Dune color
Hobie Live Well/ Bait Tank (with wire mesh pickup filter)
Hobie Heavy Duty Kayak Cart
Hobie two piece paddle
Hobie Turbo Fins (and originals)
Hobie Sailing Rudder (and original)
Two Scotty Flush Mounts (just the mounts)
RAM FF mount ball type
All original extras (paperwork, grommets, DVD, etc...)

Located in Oceanside. Let me know if you need pics and I can email or text them to you after I take them. Otherwise, it is the bottom kayak in my avatar picture.

If you are looking to get a new Hobie, you know how much they cost, and you know that $1800 is almost a grand less than if you bought it new. You would be helping both your wallet out, and my situation, to check mine out while it lasts. Thanks for looking guys, and for all the help, advice, stories, and friendship you have given me since I've been a member. I'll see you on the water again in the future. Tight lines

EDC
08-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Hey guys I just put it up on CL today with a whole bunch of pictures. You can see everything here
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/4612624964.html

EDC
08-12-2014, 03:39 PM
SOLD