PDA

View Full Version : WTB Reel for casting iron

Irishman
08-13-2014, 12:10 PM
I am trying to see if I can grab a reel not being used that would go to good use, want to start throwing iron and need a reel for 9' jigstick. Am headed out on a 3/4 tomorrow, work in Carlsbad and live in La Mesa, names Alan can be reached on cell (619 251 5392) contact me if you have something you would like to sell. Reel would also be used on my kayak so function comes first, not scared of boat rash so long as in top shape and good drags.
Can meet after 5pm pretty much Carlsbad down to the 8 and east.
Cheers!

Siebler
08-13-2014, 12:39 PM
I have a few TLD Star reels in I believe a 40 size. Good reel for some basic iron throwing and all until you figure out what you like.

I shipped these reels to SLC with me for OR but they are due to arrive today. If they do you can take your pick on one for 40.00. Good shape, barely used as I personally am a Newell 338 fan for jigs.

I am in Santee

Jimmyz123
08-13-2014, 12:48 PM
I am trying to see if I can grab a reel not being used that would go to good use, want to start throwing iron and need a reel for 9' jigstick. Am headed out on a 3/4 tomorrow, work in Carlsbad and live in La Mesa, names Alan can be reached on cell (619 251 5392) contact me if you have something you would like to sell. Reel would also be used on my kayak so function comes first, not scared of boat rash so long as in top shape and good drags.
Can meet after 5pm pretty much Carlsbad down to the 8 and east.
Cheers!

PM sent

Irishman
08-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Thanks guys,
Am meeting Jimmiez in la mesa this evening. Appreciate the quick responses by all!