PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL ACTIVE BWE USERS

makobob
08-24-2014, 11:37 AM
There are about 100 ACTIVE BWE users, maybe more. I started a Social Group today. Friends of Heroes on the Water. Looking for people to help support our Heroes. If you can help please join and do whatever you can to help our Heroes out. Thank you, Voulnteers will be trained to support our Heroes at events and outings. WE will need others to help in fund raising and reaching out to local business and others to join our management team. Please take a couple minutes to check it out. Heroes on the Water SoCal needs to GROW, to do this we need your help and support. Thank you for all you do.

Iceman
08-25-2014, 07:08 AM
How do you accept the invite to join? Not seeing any button to push when I open mine.

Siebler
08-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Think it was top right corner Andy.

momo fish
08-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Not seeing how to join as well. Opened in tapa and web view as well.

FISH11
08-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Click on notification, select Group name title (Friends of Heroes on the Water) on the top right there is a menu that says "Join Group or Decline" click on it and than it's going to ask you to confirm you want to join the group, select yes and you're done.

momo fish
08-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Done. Had to click "community" on top middle of page and select "view all groups" for it to show up.

BTW: saw "Big strong men who love to fish" group. Ummm sounds like a pickup dating site....

Iceman
08-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Got it, Thanks!

ful-rac
08-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Here is a link to the page.

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/group.php?groupid=6

makobob
08-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Thank YOU for giving Heroes on the Water SoCal a group of willing, motivated volunteers and mentors. YOUR help will help us to become a premiere Chaper. Any one else willing to donate time and effort, money, help with management, please let us know. Again thank you.