PDA

View Full Version : Whats up

mknotts
10-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Whats up. I'm off the board for almost a month due to an enraged future X wife and not much has changed. Had to go with a modified handle because I'm locked out of my old e-mail account " thanx to my wife". Anyway I hope to be fishing againe in a couple months or so and just wanted to say hello to the finest people this town has to offer. Hey ken, when does this single S@$& get better? MKNOTTS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Johnp
10-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Went through same thing two years ago, hung up my yard work shovel and my pick axe was told to leave maggie's farm. Dusted off old gear and fish with no pressures or time limits. Get through the legal stuff and try to minimize fighting(don't pay all to lawyers). Soon you will be smiling and fishing. Good Luck! J.P.

GBF
10-14-2005, 12:36 AM
Mine will be officially over in January 2006. I feel you Bro. I did not fish for 3 months because of MOUYH ALMIGHTY!!. You will get through and over it. Would love to hit the water with you guys...............we could start the Official Future X Club!!!

GBF

madscientist
10-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles Mike. That is no fun, no matter how you slice it. Best thing to do is to check your emotions as much as possible and let the attorney do his/her job. Look at whatever money it costs as an investment in your future happiness. Hope to see you on the water as soon as possible.

Johnny T.
10-14-2005, 11:47 AM
sorry to hear of these troubles Mike. i've been there. during and after my troubles-- i quit fishing for a LONG time. keep fishing man. there are never regrets when you go fishing-- your sanity and time fishing are positively correlated :) Take care, Johnny

GBF
10-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Are we a supportive bunch or what!!!!!

GBF

katchfish
10-14-2005, 10:36 PM
Mike, hang in there!! This too shall pass. Try to turn the other cheek (if you have any ass left) and be as civil as possible. Continue to spend quality time with your children, you’re still their Pops!! Better times are ahead. I look forward to fishing and hooping with you soon Mike.

Ken

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/katchfish/2005-04-22LJ046rz.jpg

Iceman
10-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Mike, check your PMs

MKNOTT
10-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanx to everyone.

Tman
10-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Sorry to read that Mike, and hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Remember, that which does not destroy you only makes you stronger, and may you look back on this as I did and think, 'Dang, should've done this alot earlier'.
Good luck bro you'll do fine. Check your PM