PDA

View Full Version : HEROES ON THE WATER OCTOBER

captnblood34
09-27-2015, 06:08 PM
And we're back! Firstly thank you everyone for your continued support and participation in what happens at these events. On behalf of all of us, Thank you! HOW SoCal's next event will be taking place on October 10th at OEX Mission Bay.

Fishing mentors will be determined based on a few factors revolving primarily around SAFETY! Contact Cbad (Mike Weist) if you desire to mentor a Hero on the water!

See you there!

Jay

FISH11
09-27-2015, 07:47 PM
And we're back! Firstly thank you everyone for your continued support and participation in what happens at these events. On behalf of all of us, Thank you! HOW SoCal's next event will be taking place on October 10th at OEX Mission Bay.

Fishing mentors will be determined based on a few factors revolving primarily around SAFETY! Contact Cbad (Mike Weist) if you desire to mentor a Hero on the water!

See you there!

Jay
Unfortunately I will be out of town and won't be able to make this event. Hope to make the next one.

Geno Machino
09-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Got to hopefully switch with one of the gals at work. I'm suppose to work that Saturday. Will keep you posted...
Geno

Iceman
09-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Not sure I can make this one, but I have about 15 pounds of pollo asada in the freezer from the JAL Tournament I'd love to donate, if anyone in the area can pick up.

monstahfish
09-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Count me in.

captnblood34
09-30-2015, 03:55 PM
Awesome Andy! Always appreciate your generosity.

Shane, look forward to seeing you there.

Pocoloco
10-02-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm in.....................................:reel:

GkT
10-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Ill be there....:luxhello:

walrus
10-06-2015, 08:47 AM
Jay,

John is working in Colorado right now, an I'm teaching on weekends at this time of the year so neither can make this, just as a heads up.

Walrus

Pocoloco
10-09-2015, 07:24 AM

See you there!

Jay
I have not heard back from mike about being a mentor. Please confirm so I can make other plans if I'm not needed. Thanks

Cbad
10-09-2015, 08:38 AM
I have not heard back from mike about being a mentor. Please confirm so I can make other plans if I'm not needed. Thanks

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you tried to get a hold of me.
We hope to see you Saturday at Mission Bay.

Pocoloco
10-09-2015, 11:36 AM
great, I'll be there. I also plan on bringing some dove poppers if thats ok.
Do you have any idea on how many bodies will be there?

Cbad
10-09-2015, 12:31 PM
great, I'll be there. I also plan on bringing some dove poppers if thats ok.
Do you have any idea on how many bodies will be there?

It will be a smaller outing than usual but I don't have the exact numbers.
As for the dove poppers...... Love em! No need to ask.

See you tomorrow.

captnblood34
10-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Thank you to all the veterans that came out to see us this past October event. Without you, this could not have taken place. We had a solid turnout, and prime weather! The beach was a VERY pleasant place to be....:D.... Thank you to the supporters who supplied the fish for this outing. There were smiles all around, and the atmosphere was positive. This therapy works! For those that support and continue to support, a hearty thank you goes out to you!

As you know we are winding down for the year, with just one event left scheduled for 2015. Hope we see you for this final one, yes you!

Jay

Geno Machino
10-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Got emails out already to switch shifts. I should be there! I'll keep you posted.

Geno