PDA

View Full Version : Lake perris

Chokee20
05-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Hey guys,
I am gonna head out to Lake Perris this weekend, I’ve never been but I’ve heard the fishing has gotten better due to the water level rising. I was wondering if anybody had any tips on the lake and what I should be prepared for. I wanted to launch from bernasconi beach but heard it might be closed still. Anybody heard anything?

Thanks

jruiz
05-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Be prepared for fast boaters and jet skis.

King Saba
05-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Hey guys,
I am gonna head out to Lake Perris this weekend, I’ve never been but I’ve heard the fishing has gotten better due to the water level rising. I was wondering if anybody had any tips on the lake and what I should be prepared for. I wanted to launch from bernasconi beach but heard it might be closed still. Anybody heard anything?

Thanks

Fishing is better in someways. Extra water always helps a lake. The key to finding the bass is figuring out where they were in the shallows before the lake was filled. They're hanging out on that transition zone. There are decent fish to be hand in the new shallows though. Went there a couple weeks ago and they were keying in on shad and smelt?