PDA

View Full Version : LJ 12/23

madscientist
12-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Just the three amigos out there this morning. Felt like a mexican standoff, no one wanted to be the first to move off and see the other two go bendo. No need to worry, real slow. Water is all mixed up and the launch was ugly. No wind but otherwise a gray morning.

Thanks again to the boat that contributed some squirts.

Dennis
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Brad,
How were the waves when you launched? Still small?

madscientist
12-23-2005, 05:10 PM
I got soaked going out. Tough to time in the dark with the rip. Shore break and an outer break. Not big but tricky. Landing was also a little squirrely.

Iceman
12-23-2005, 09:05 PM
My landing was not pretty, but I made it in dry :D . Brad thanks for the squirts, macks got one and the other was untouched until I headed in at 9:30. I'll be back at it Monday looking for the "answer" Was worried about Arne shutting the door, but..................one good fish for any one of us three. I'll see you guys next week. There will be fish caught!

PlasticSkipper
12-24-2005, 07:00 AM
William Wallace is seven feet tall!

Tough competition, and then throw in some holidays and big swells the final week. I'm enjoying this more than the Charger season. I signed up for next year, probably not a threat to the top 50, but it will get me out there trying. Good luck to the contenders this last week! Dave

Afran
12-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the report.